Fade creams

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has any of you used fade creams? they have a lot of those in cvs. I just bought Esoterica Fade Cream and started using it. I tried to look it up but I could not find much information on it. any experiences to share? did it work for you? most of them have hydroquinone as an active ingridient.

I have used Esoterica in the past and honestly the smell was a little overwhelming. The best I have found so far is Palmers Skin Success Fade Cream. It also has hydroquinone (the active ingredient) and the smell is obsoltete.

These actually do fade hyperpigmented areas on your body, but make sure to only apply to the effected area. If you don't, you could end up with blotchy-ness.

Hope this helps....

thanks for reply! I didn't know I shouldn't put it all over my face... i will try to be more careful.

does this stuff actually help?

Yes it does. It has faded insect bites on my daughter's legs from where she has scartched them and they turned dark.

i'm not too sure bout this but i've heard that hydroquinone isnt good because it kills the cells or somthin like that? Instead look for lightening products with Kojic acid...i have this concentrated lightening serum with kojic and lactic acid and its really helped with my acne scars.

Back