Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Where to buy bentonite clay?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Dana

Miss Dana

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:33 AM

Where can I buy bentonite clay besides online? I'm going to the US next week (I'm in Canada) and was hoping to find a store that sells bentonite clay, maybe that Aztec Secret stuff. Can you get it at Target or Rite Aid or anything? Thanks. I'd rather not buy online as I have to pay for shipping and all that.

#2 suzukigrrl

suzukigrrl

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:52 AM

I get mine at a local herb store http://www.herb-inc.com/index.html Do you have any herb stores or health food stores near you?

#3 Miss Dana

Miss Dana

Posted 19 May 2006 - 09:41 AM

I've tried all the health food stores in my city, but none have it.

#4 NYShopgirl

NYShopgirl

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Dana
Where can I buy bentonite clay besides online? I'm going to the US next week (I'm in Canada) and was hoping to find a store that sells bentonite clay, maybe that Aztec Secret stuff. Can you get it at Target or Rite Aid or anything? Thanks. I'd rather not buy online as I have to pay for shipping and all that.
sorry can't help but i want to find out bentonite clay is for what? i really have no idea...
Nancy
Notepad Updated 07/10/06

#5 monniej

monniej

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:56 PM

i really don't think that riteaid or target would carry it. i probably need to find a health food store or maybe a bulk herb store. the only place i know you can get it for sure is online. http://www.mountainr...m/clay/clay.php this site is pretty cool. check it out!

#6 Miss Dana

Miss Dana

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:55 PM

I want it for use as a face mask. Search the skin care forum here for "bentonite clay" and you'll find loads of info.

#7 eightthirty

eightthirty

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:00 PM

What area will you be in?

#8 cardboardboxed

cardboardboxed

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:07 PM

Try a health store, or you can get it pretty cheap online too

#9 smilingface

smilingface

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:22 AM

I've found mine at Whole Foods or Vitamin Shoppe. It is great stuff!

#10 sgambassador

sgambassador

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

You can get it at any Whole Foods Stores!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users