How often do people use face masks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was just curious to know how many people actually use face masks and if so how many days a week?? sometimes i use my face mask everyday but i'm not sure if that's good for my skin. thanks in advance for your input! i was thinking of trying this new face mask by JUARA that has tumeric as one of its ingredients...it sounds really interesting and i'm curious to know if it will improve the appearance of my complexion.

If your skin is dry,use moisturizing masks as often as you need and if your skin is oily,try using purifying masks twice a week,I wouldn'+t use them more often,since they really dry your skin.

I have that Queen Helen Mint mask and I only use it when I get pimples and only on the area(s) that I need.

Well like once a month now but I plan on using it about once a week in the fall when I get my own bathroom. I just hate walking around looking like who-shot-john-and-forgot-to-kill-him!

A deep-cleansing mask 2x a week, with a moisturizing mask following that (my skin's dehydrated)

Occasionally i use Dermalogica's Multi-vit mask for the redness on my skin.

Tumeric is suppose to be anti-bacterial, and has some exfoliative effect.

Some Indian women use tumeric paste on their face.. problem is that it stains your skin yellow.

I usually have my esthetician do it for me once every week or 2 b/c i'm too lazy to do it myself. I did use one the other night though b/c I had a big zit that was about to bust through and it helped it calm down.

I have oily skin and I usually just use the French Clay mask twice a month.

I don't really use masks as my sensitive skintype is not right for them. I used a sensitive skin mask the other week and it just made my skin feel tight
frown.gif
x

Originally Posted by xkatiex I don't really use masks as my sensitive skintype is not right for them. I used a sensitive skin mask the other week and it just made my skin feel tight
frown.gif
x Ditto. I have sensitive skin as well.

i once tried it and it was a BIG mistake! i broke out like hell. now i stay away from any sort of skincare except lotion. it seems to be the only thing that works for me.

Latest posts

Back