What makeup do celebrities use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this
smile.gif
x

Originally Posted by dioraddict_xo WOW thanks...very informative site! I love it! thank you <33
your welcome
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by michal cohen great sitehttp://www.makeup411.com/

just click below the search beauty breakdowns

Hi,
Glad you found this site. It's one of my favorites. Primarily pro or aspiring makeup artists hangout there.

Omg I love you for this! Ive been dying to know what color Rachel McAdams had on her lips for sooo long
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shockn Omg I love you for this! Ive been dying to know what color Rachel McAdams had on her lips for sooo long
smile.gif

laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
happy you like it

Nice site! Though I wish they had more current looks for women of color. Like, Halle Berry's look I'd only do if I was going as Storm for Halloween, not to work or a party.

I LOVE that site but I wish they would update it. It hasn't been updated for years. I have been posting on that board way before it was registeration only. I want to tell them to update, LOL!! I don't post there much anymore. (I am not summer over there by the way, lol)

I thought I read on here someone was going to request them to update it? Maybe it was on mua.

Wow, never saw that site before so thank you for posting. I always wondered what Katie Holmes wore on her lips in Dawsons Creek and I loved Natalie Portman's shadows in Star Wars. She and I have similar coloring (I have dirty blonde hair that's brown when I avoid the sun and a deceiving complexion - looks fair but has olive undertones).

-- Lissi

Back