What makeup brands do Celebrities use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
does anybody know? I've heard that Jessica Simpson uses these lipglosses:

Nars Chelsea Girls, Scandal, Sweet Dreams, Turkish Delight

Mac Prrr Lipglass

Trish Mcevoy Sexy lipgloss

Chanel Pin Up Glossimer

Smith's Rosebud Salve

Nars Copacabana Multiple ( I know this is not a lipgloss but I thoought I would add this in).

Lorac Lip Polishes- Celebrate, Amuse, Beauty and Delicious

I've also heard that she uses Stila Eyeshadows and that Reese Witherspoon uses Nars Gina.

I read just about every beauty/fashion magazine, and I think for the most part, the celebrities use everthing.

Michal Cohan found just found a good site for this
smile.gif

Check out her thread

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...es+use%3F.html

i have no idea, but i would love to know what jessica simpson uses to get that nude lip look she often has.

Does anyone know what JLo uses on her lips. They always look perfectly glossed in nude shades from pink, peach, beige, tan etc.

I love some of her lip looks.

Marilyn

Originally Posted by Mari168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does anyone know what JLo uses on her lips. They always look perfectly glossed in nude shades from pink, peach, beige, tan etc.
I love some of her lip looks.

Marilyn

I read she loves MAC Peachstock lipstick.

Wow great topic..never know there is site exist..Thanks for sharing.

Carrie Underwood (probably the celeb whose makeup I most covet!) has said that she uses a lot of Bourjois products.

Originally Posted by ahyee /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm do u think celebrities get more advice about makeup then us?? Good question! I doubt a lot of them do their own makeup even on a regular daily basis for just going grocery shopping!

Latest posts

Back