Wonder brow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i found a great product today ,its called wonder brow

by physicians formula , it fills in your eyebrows and

shapes them and keeps them in place all day because

it has wax in it too, and it comes in light shades too,

its kinda hard for me to find light colors because i have blonde

hair so that was a plus,i bought it at target , i never seen it any

where else, it was about 5.89 and then it had a peel off coupon

for 2.00 off, that was a good deal!

Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif
I'll have to check it out.

It sounds like an interesting product. Does it feel funny on your brows though, or can you go throughout your day without noticing it? I have really fair eyebrows and I'm constantly on the hunt to find products that will make them more noticable without looking like I have drawn them on.

Sounds great. I'm a fan of Physician's Formula so I might have to try it even though I've already found my hg brow powder.

Originally Posted by mac-whore Sounds great. I'm a fan of Physician's Formula so I might have to try it even though I've already found my hg brow powder. which one is that? (brow powder)

Originally Posted by LVA which one is that? (brow powder) I actually was gonna ask that too, you beat me to it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LVA which one is that? (brow powder) Benefit BrowZings
heart.gif
Better than anything I've tried so far but, of course I'm always willing to try new things in the hopes of finding something even better lol

Originally Posted by mac-whore Benefit BrowZings
heart.gif
Better than anything I've tried so far but, of course I'm always willing to try new things in the hopes of finding something even better lol

Thanks for that
smile.gif
I'm gonna see if I can get my hands on some of this.

I've tried to find a brow product by them that Leila mentioned in another thread, but I haven't been able to find it in stores around here. I might be doomed to finding it somewhere online and paying for the shipping!

oh, i've heard about this wonder brow! i need to try it! i haven't saw it in stores though, only on the site..NYC has a nice little set out, it comes with the powder and wax, and the brush thing to apply it..it reminds me so much of benefit browzings! smashbox browtech's colors are really dark, they look fake to me, but they are good quality.

I saw Wonder Brow on their site, and have been looking for it in stores ever since, but they're always out when I do. I'm going to have to be faster, I guess.

Originally Posted by blondie36 i found a great product today ,its called wonder brow by physicians formula , it fills in your eyebrows and

shapes them and keeps them in place all day because

it has wax in it too, and it comes in light shades too,

its kinda hard for me to find light colors because i have blonde

hair so that was a plus,i bought it at target , i never seen it any

where else, it was about 5.89 and then it had a peel off coupon

for 2.00 off, that was a good deal!

Which color did you get??? What is the lightest color that they have. I have medium red hair, blonder now that I have been in the pool. What color do you think I should get???

Originally Posted by broken Oh I have this product too and I really like it.It's not a powder but more of a wax like pen.

I give it a thumbs up!
thumbsup2.gif

Sounds interesting...

i have light blonde hair so i bought (light brown) but

its really light i guess because it mixed with wax,but after

i fill in my eyebrows in -i smudge it with a Q-tip so my eye brows

dont look like they were drawn on
smile.gif

It sounds neat, since there is wax in it does it come off easily with a makeup remover?

Latest posts

Back