What daily supplements, pills, meds, etc. do you take??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What supplements, pills, medications, herbs, minerals, etc. do you take on a daily basis??? Also, put what it's for if it's an uncommon one!!

I take everyday (If I remember):

birth control pill, weight loss pill called LookSlim, calcium, prenatal vitamins, biotin 6500mcg, oil capsules (flax, fish and borage) for hair, skin and nails, CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid for weight loss), Carb intercept (with white kidney bean extract to neutralize carbs), sugar blocker, coconut oil capsule, apple cider vinegar capsule, vitamin C, garlic capsule, advil occasionally, Tylenol PM, occasionaly.

I think that's all, but if I think of anything else, I'll add it later.

This looks like alot when I see it written!!!

What's yours????

Gosh, that is alot! I take a multi-vitamin with added soy & red clover & a vitamin B6.In winter I'll take vitamin C, and sometimes my Dr. prescribes Iron for anemia.Mostly I just try to eat well, so I don't have to take too many things!

A multi-vitamin for women, though I'm looking for a OTC prenatal one (I'm not pregnant, I've just heard/read how it does wonders for hair and skin!). Also, biotin for my hair and iron, because I'm prone to anemia. Occassionally I'll take a fish oil capsule.

I take the generic brand version of the Women's One-A-Day, and I take Singulair for my allergies. That's it for me! The vitamin has 100% of most everything I need, and actually has more calcium than most calcium supplements, so I haven't seen a need to take any other vitamins!

I do drink some sort of 100% fruit juice every morning with breakfast, so there's some more vitamin C and other nutrients. Right now I am on a cranberry juice kick
smile.gif

I take a vitamin B complex sometimes before bed ,and evening primose wih vit E sometimes..

I calcium, flaxseed & fish oil. I need to take a multi-vit - I just don't like the way they make me feel. I also take Rx for Synthroid and a Rx sleeping pill.

wow ... AprilRayne - how do u take all of that in 1 day. I can barely remember to take my 1-A-Days ...

That's a whole lot of pills to swallow.

I just take a multi-vitamin tablet and fish oil everyday in the morning...

I take: Evening primose oil capsule, vit E capsule, zinc, vit C, biotin, a Centrum multi, my Zyrtec and my anxiety stuff. I wash it all down with water with MSM powder mixed in. I take mine at night. I just started taking a Royal Jelly capsule in the morning as well for energy.

only my birth control pills.

I don´t really believe in taking to many supplements as long as you´re healthy. I feel better about myself if I eat healthy and my blood samples always come back ok so I guess I don´t need to take anything special.

I take: 1 multi vitamin, B complex, flax oil, omega 3, calcium, chromium, & magnesium. I have great hair, strong long nails and much improved skin! Not to mention low cholesterol, evened out sugar level, and no vitamin deficiencies even if I don't eat balanced meals. Rarely have food cravings especially none for chocolate. Used to crave chocolate like crazy!
daz.gif

Originally Posted by Wildflower65 I take: 1 multi vitamin, B complex, flax oil, omega 3, calcium, chromium, & magnesium. I have great hair, strong long nails and much improved skin! Not to mention low cholesterol, evened out sugar level, and no vitamin deficiencies even if I don't eat balanced meals. Rarely have food cravings especially none for chocolate. Used to crave chocolate like crazy!
daz.gif
How mush fish oil do you take per day or how do you get your omega 3??

Originally Posted by Wildflower65 I take: 1 multi vitamin, B complex, flax oil, omega 3, calcium, chromium, & magnesium. I have great hair, strong long nails and much improved skin! Not to mention low cholesterol, evened out sugar level, and no vitamin deficiencies even if I don't eat balanced meals. Rarely have food cravings especially none for chocolate. Used to crave chocolate like crazy!
daz.gif
Wouldnt you already get the b complex vitamins in the multivitamin. I take a multi cause I can never remember to take all that stuff every day. I take a multi, fish oil, extra biotion for hair and fiber, that is all

Latest posts

Back