Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
- Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
- Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
- Send personal messages to other members
Recent Images In This Topic/Thread
No Images in this topic
Coconut oil for face/ vitamin e oil
5 replies to this topic
Posted 14 July 2006 - 09:45 AM
hey i remember a while back there was a discussion on coconut oil but i don't remember what it said. it's good for lines on your face? oh and what about vitamin e oil. i have some w/ coconut oil in it.
Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:03 AM
can i use coconut oil as replacement for my
Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:12 AM
|Originally Posted by troysympatico|
| can i use coconut oil as replacement for my |
Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:32 AM
To keep young and youthful and soft, it needs both moisture and emollience. Coconut oil may work, but we've found that lanolin, grapeseed oil, and safflour oil work very well. muracream works very well.