Kissing with lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mmmm...Well some say its bad to kiss while wearing lipstick, gloss or whatever...But I don´t mind at alllllllllll...its good to see my fiancé with all those kisses marks lol and i enjoy when i look at his lips and i clean them for him. lol

MAC stays on realli well when i kiss ... but if i'm wearin any other brand of gloss i try not to kiss too much cuz i hate touch-ups

My Boyfriend Doesnt Want To Kiss Me When I Have Lip Balm On So Lipstick.........

BUT WHEN YOU KISSED YOU WANT TO TASTE YOUR BF LIPS NOT YOUR GLOSS

I like leaving my marks on a guy. haha. Just kidding (ok just a little). I prefer to stick to gloss or something light. Lipsticks gets messy and reapplying can be annoying.

I don't really care as long as whatever I'm wearing doesn't end up on my forehead or something...My boy hates it though...

i hate kissing when i have gloss on my lips! lipstick i can do it, but it annoys me because like kim, i hate touching up!

I hate kissing with lipgloss on, hey baby I love you have a big blob of goop on your face! He does like my flavored chap sticks though
wink.gif

I don't wear lipstick, but when I have lipgloss or vasaline on, he say it's looks like I've just eaten something greasy, but I don't like kissing when I have lipgloss on, but he does it anyway, and I end up having to reapply the gloss again
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i hate kissing when i have gloss on my lips! lipstick i can do it, but it annoys me because like kim, i hate touching up!
iagree.gif

i don't mind heavy kissing as long as it's at the end of day or night. i hate touch-ups and it's hard to clean it when i'm wearing full face!

I hate when I wear Dessert creamy by Jessica Simpons because my Boyfriends thinks it's like his personal treat! and at 21 bucks a pop I make sure to not kiss him!

But I think they dont have it anymore. Which sucks cause I really like the color and smell!

The only thing I will allow myself to have on my lips when I kiss my guy is flavored chapstick, and usually only the remnants of it (like after it has been on my lips for quite some time, so most of the waxy texture is gone, but the flavor still lingers). Burts Bees is usually a really good one for this. It doesn't goo off onto his face, just leaves my lips stained with peppermint.

Nothing stays on my lips very long unless it's a matte lipstick, so it doesn't really matter in my case. Though, if I've taken the time to do my face all pretty, I tend to jerk back when reached out to for a kiss. Most often I just swipe on my raspberry chapstick, which boys seem to like eventhough it just smells good. Doesn't really taste like anything.

i had on mac lipgloss this weekend and my boyfriend asked me if it was flavored and i told him it smelled like vanilla and he just sucked it off my lips. i was like, thanks, you now owe me $14
bang.gif

I for one love kissing a woman's lipsticked lips. I know guys who hate it but for me it's really a turn on.

Latest posts

Back