Look what people would do for double eyelids

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt watch it I kinda skipped through but from what I could tell...

It looked like they put glue on their eyelid and then let it dry and used a two pronged "fork" to tuck some uhh eye fat? (haha) up to make it crease. That probably makes zero sense x.X

Wow... It does look like glue… What about if is really hot outside and the glue melts down? Once it dries, would she be able to close her eyes? LOLOLOL
scared.gif

Weird

Eh, I think that's normal here... they even sell the glue with the plastic fork in the drugstore. *shrugs* My friend uses it and it doesn't quite work. I always saw her with a shiny line on her eyelid because the glue doesn't work. Haha.

I never tried it but I don't think it's as bad as it seems.

It's a pain having no eyelids but I just use stickers when I really need them. That's the one thing I hate about being Chinese!

It looks like eyelash adhesive. I bet eyelash adhesive would work too.

I thought her eyes were fine before. I don't understand why asian women don't like their eyes.

Originally Posted by Guenevere It looks like eyelash adhesive. I bet eyelash adhesive would work too.
I thought her eyes were fine before. I don't understand why asian women don't like their eyes.

Well I guess you have to be Asian to understand. It's not that bad though I can stand mine but it's nice to have lids.
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Guenevere Personally, I think asian eyes are really pretty! I agree. But yeah, when I went to Japan last summer, I saw this stuff everywhere. And actually, one of my friends, who is Vietnamese, had the permanent surgery done to have double eyelids.

OMG! This can't be good for the skin on your eye lid! I like her eyes much more before that!

Originally Posted by ko0ty I never tried it but I don't think it's as bad as it seems.
It's a pain having no eyelids but I just use stickers when I really need them. That's the one thing I hate about being Chinese!

lol i was looking at your sig and i was like.. geeze, why does that domain name sound so familiar :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :waves: hi katy
biggrin.gif

< chrissy

but yea i played with the glue once. I do have double eyelids naturally but i have the one eye is bigger than the other and i wonder if i can fix it. doesn't really hurt but feels weird. I get bored easily lol.

It just has to do with how asian beauty is though of and it does give it more of a wider option as to how to do makeup. Then there are cases because of the fat in the eyelids, it can push the eyelashes down and become quite irritating.

Hmmmm not for me, thank you very much. Now if someone can cum up with something for the bags below my eyes... hmmmmmmmmm

with all the glue on there eyes can they still put eyeshadow on?

i dont think it looks that scary, thats prob cause i saw another one b4 which was scariar

Back