Anyone tried H2O Plus skincare line?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried the H2O plus skincare? I was thinking about giving it a shot and just wanted to know what everyone thought about it? Thanks

I found the website online. www.h2oplus.com I cant remember who it was now, but someone suggested their moisturizer so I went and checked it out. They have a travel kit for only 8 bucks that has 5 products in it. I was thinking about trying it out.

ive tried theyre night cream which i really really like, but i mostly end up buying/using theyre body care stuff which i love love love.

I've been using H2O for years now. I first saw this line in Vegas over 10 years ago and now we have a quite a few stores in Canada, and I know its popular in Asia.

I use their face wash, exfoliant, and hydrating mask, body lotion, and I love it all. I especially love the Mattifying Moisture Lotion, I think it works equilvalent to a primer but its moisturizing. I have combination/dry skin and what I like about this line is that it has different products to suit your skin care needs. If you have particular questions about the products let me know. I recommend trying, can be pricey but I usually wait for the birthday discount (20% on your birthday month) or they usually do a pre-Christmas sale.

There is a H20 store here in Michigan. I went in the other day, they have some nice things, and their makeup had some beautiful colors! I was actually going to look on the reviews here to see if any one had tried it, before I bought any thing.

I've heard of the brand, but never used it myself.

Don't forget to check out the Reviews on here
wink.gif

It's a quite popular brand in Asia, esp Taiwan and Hong Kong. I've their samples but havent tried it out yet. However, I've heard a lot of raves about this brand especially their hydrating moisturizer.

Originally Posted by BEgirliegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried the H2O plus skincare? I was thinking about giving it a shot and just wanted to know what everyone thought about it? Thanks

Yeah, I've used it a couple times, check out my blog for the review : http://kimterstege.nl

It'll be online tomorrow!

Back