Turmeric Cream!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
sheep.gif
Can anyone tell me where to look for a natural herbal cream that has TURMERIC as a main ingredient?

vogel.gif

I am not sure. Perhaps you can make your own turmeric based cream? Perhaps, try online Indian beauty supply stores. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I suggest you make your own. It's a mask, just mix turmeric and curd, and make it into a paste, and put on your the bodypart of your choice, and leave for 15min, then wash off. Otherwise, go to an Indian store, and ask for Vicco Turmeric cream...

can i ask what tumeric is for as a cream? i've never heard of this and i'm always up for learning something new!

Originally Posted by pieced I suggest you make your own. It's a mask, just mix turmeric and curd, and make it into a paste, and put on your the bodypart of your choice, and leave for 15min, then wash off. Otherwise, go to an Indian store, and ask for Vicco Turmeric cream... They used to sell Vicco Turmeric Cream in the local indian store where I live, lol! I used a tube up once, but I didn't really see it making a difference in my skin, though my mom said my skin looked good.

Originally Posted by janetsbreeze can i ask what tumeric is for as a cream? i've never heard of this and i'm always up for learning something new! Turmeric actually has anti-inflammatory properties and is an antiseptic. Many cultures use fresh turmeric paste or powder on cuts, infections, and all sorts of health problems. For skin care, it's used to clear up acne, soften the skin, and brightening and toning your complexion. In South Asian weddings, they apply the paste all over the bride's skin (face and body) the day before the wedding for the softening and brightening. I'd use it if I wasn't scared of it tinting my skin yellow!

Originally Posted by Aquilah Thanks for the info Mehrunissa! I was curious there myself! Ditto!
smile.gif

Thankyou all for giving so much response. Anyway I am off to my local Indian store , early tomorrow as I have heard so much nice stuff about it. Let's try it.Bye

Originally Posted by Hotchilli Thankyou all for giving so much response. Anyway I am off to my local Indian store , early tomorrow as I have heard so much nice stuff about it. Let's try it.Bye let us know how it goes!

One of my professors told me this stuff did wonders for his niece. If your trying it let us know how it goes, and what exactly you did with it!!!

Thanx

Ya! It's been a week since I bought Gold Turmeric Cream. It is not at all oily or anything. But i found it good . Specially at nite after cleansing the face then I apply it and in the morning I found my face glowing. that was the best part.

moa.gif

Originally Posted by Hotchilli /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ya! It's been a week since I bought Gold Turmeric Cream. It is not at all oily or anything. But i found it good . Specially at nite after cleansing the face then I apply it and in the morning I found my face glowing. that was the best part.
moa.gif

Great info! Thanks for the update!

Tumeric has been found to have strong anti-cancer properties especially for skin growths. In mice, tumors have just shrunk down to nothing or gone away altogether. All yellow staining foods have this to some degree but tumeric is supposed to be one of the strongest. I use it in recipes whenever I can because it does not have a very strong flavor. Never thought of making a mask. Will be trying this!

Back