What hair product makes your hair smell really nice?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I m looking for hair product that smells really nice. I use garnier shampoo and conditoner but the smell fades after a few hours for me.

Not sure what it is called, but there is some sort of spray that you can spray in your hair that makes it smell good. It's not hairspray, it is just smelly stuff.

i use aussie moist shampoo/condi and the three minute miracle deep its so cheap and conditions very good with out weighing my hair down my mom has a salon and i have used everything but thats my fav and it smells good and the next morning i can still smell it i also like biosilk silk thereapy for shine and makes hair soft it smells good but if you smoke i do the smoke sticks to the silicone in shine serums and lingers not good so i put very little in also if you like coconut smell back to basics coconut/mango smells good and it last to i dont notice after a few hours but other people do but try the aussie it smells better once your hair drys and your hair will be soooo soft three minute miracle deep not the reg three minute miracle that one sux's

I pump a squirt of perfume into my locks right before I go out. It masks the Pantene smell, but that's okay.

Originally Posted by BrazenBrunhilda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I pump a squirt of perfume into my locks right before I go out. It masks the Pantene smell, but that's okay. I heard about that. How long does it last thougH?

Originally Posted by BrazenBrunhilda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I pump a squirt of perfume into my locks right before I go out. It masks the Pantene smell, but that's okay. I do it too!
And about its duration it depends on the perfume! I use Angel and it is areally strong perfum and if I don't wash my hair I still feel the smell the next day!

I really like the smell of tigi bedhead products on my hair.
luv.gif

Tigi Bad Head products, Lush American Cream conditioner (vanilla scented)

Originally Posted by BrazenBrunhilda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I pump a squirt of perfume into my locks right before I go out. It masks the Pantene smell, but that's okay. Doesnt that harm your hair since perfume contains alcohol?

i love aussie and herbal esscence as well for nice smelling hair, they are the best for scent...i use Paul Mitchell the most though my favorite smelling shampoo by them has to be the awapuhi kind. I do sometimes use perfume on my wrists and then smooth my wrists over my hair, thats cool too.

Angel actually makes a type of fragrant spray for your hair or at least they used to. Stila also makes some stuff to keep your hair fresh smelling. The Victoria's Secret hair products smell nice and fragrant. I personally have used them and the scent lasted on me. I currently use the Shine Serum and everytime I see my cuzn she ALWAYS says "your hair smells soooo good what is that"? Everytime I tell her "It's Victoria's Secret!"

spray a little of ur fav perfume on ur brushcomb

another trick my hairdresses taught me is to rub a porper amount of any perfume oil u like on a wooden comb(which is the best for any type of hair), at least 12 hrs before using it..

oh, and there'r perfume specailly formulated for hair, check Chanel'a Allure, TM Angel and Narciso Rodriguz ..

HTH

Well, I dont usually use hairproducts to make my hair smell nice. What I do is, I add a few drops of my favorite body spray and mix it with a bit of leave in conditioner. Makes my hair smell gorgeous!

Originally Posted by BrazenBrunhilda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I pump a squirt of perfume into my locks right before I go out. It masks the Pantene smell, but that's okay. Off the subject, but I love the color of your hair. Is it naturally red??? If not what is your natural color and what haircolor do you use, if you don't mind me asking. It is so pretty on you. I have red hair, but as I get older mine seems to be more blonde. I have to color it to get the red a pretty color.

Deffinatly try Sunsilk!!! Nothing, absoluty nothing would hold smell in my hair (even pantene, dove, herbal essences, etc), sunsilk keeps my hair smelling terrific until i wash it again, and start the whole process over.

When I worked in a fast food place, the sunsilk smell still was there for a little bit, but once i was work for like 5+ hours in one day, obviously I smelt like fast food.

Originally Posted by BrazenBrunhilda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I pump a squirt of perfume into my locks right before I go out. It masks the Pantene smell, but that's okay. Yep. Me too. !! My mom taught me that when I was in high school and wore *gasp* White Shoulders. Dear God, I loved that stuff.I only spray it underneath, though. That way it last longer (doesn't evaporate as quickly) and is subtle. Y'know, there's nothing like the feeling of a man nuzzling your hair, is there?.....O Kay. T.M.I., I know!!

Use Herbal Essences Style Refreshing Mist.

That is what is made for to actually kill any bad smell and to refresh.

You can use it as often as you want.
smile.gif
Got to love it!

Latest posts

Back