Good drugstore foundation for dry sensitive skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls! Well, I am on a quest for a new foundation! I really need to get a drugstore brand. I'm on a college students budget!!! I have dry to normal skin but it is dry most of the time. I have some flaky patches that I dont need any more help showing up when applying foundation. I have sensitive skin. Not really acne prone but just sensitive in general. I want a foundation with medium to full coverage but one that is not thick when applied. If I have a thick foundation it only makes my dry skin stick out more! It really sucks and doesnt matter how much I exfoliate or moisturize it is still there, maybe not as bad but still there. So any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

hmm i have the same problem as you (and the budget!). the products i've had the most luck with are covergirl smoothers hydrating makeup and MAC select spf liquid foundation (it's kind of a splurge but definately a product i'd recommend..i got mine at a cosmetics company outlet for 30% off retail, if there's one near you it's worth a look)

hope this helps

scared.gif

i would say try CG smoothers tinted moisturzuer, and/or CG hydrating foundation compact!

Back