-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Advertise with MakeupTalk

Photo

Good drugstore foundation for dry sensitive skin?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 5 OFFLINE   BEgirliegirl

BEgirliegirl

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Joined 23-July 06
Reviews

Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:43 PM

Hi girls! Well, I am on a quest for a new foundation! I really need to get a drugstore brand. I'm on a college students budget!!! I have dry to normal skin but it is dry most of the time. I have some flaky patches that I dont need any more help showing up when applying foundation. I have sensitive skin. Not really acne prone but just sensitive in general. I want a foundation with medium to full coverage but one that is not thick when applied. If I have a thick foundation it only makes my dry skin stick out more! It really sucks and doesnt matter how much I exfoliate or moisturize it is still there, maybe not as bad but still there. So any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
Nicole

#Post 2 of 5 OFFLINE   SexxyKitten

SexxyKitten

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Joined 04-November 05
Reviews

Posted 12 September 2006 - 10:31 PM

hmm i have the same problem as you (and the budget!). the products i've had the most luck with are covergirl smoothers hydrating makeup and MAC select spf liquid foundation (it's kind of a splurge but definately a product i'd recommend..i got mine at a cosmetics company outlet for 30% off retail, if there's one near you it's worth a look) hope this helps

21 years old--NC 15 Blue-Eyed Brunette
*Notepad Updated 6/8/06*

#Post 3 of 5 OFFLINE   lasly

lasly

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 16-August 06
Reviews

Posted 12 September 2006 - 10:58 PM

Posted Image

#Post 4 of 5 OFFLINE   rlise

rlise

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
  • Joined 26-July 06
Reviews

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:04 AM

i would say try CG smoothers tinted moisturzuer, and/or CG hydrating foundation compact!

#Post 5 of 5 OFFLINE   Maja

Maja

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,972 posts
  • Joined 12-December 05
Reviews

Posted 13 September 2006 - 01:47 PM

Check out these threads: Foundation Drying my Skin Found my New Fave.... Foundation for Dry Skin Foundation for Dry Skin (another one)