Mole/Beauty spot removal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a few beauty spots on my face & i H8 them!! They are small (about the size of the tip of a pen), They are dark & flat.. Does anyone know if there are any creams or at-home remedies i can use to remove these? I have one on the side of my lip which i like but i want to remove the rest, i have about 8 just on my face! =0(( Can i do this by Laser Surgery? Any help wuld be gr8ly appreciated! Thanks in advance
moa.gif

I really don't think that there are any creams that can actually remove them.

Also for my understanding, lasers will remove them. I think is based on the size of it and how much it sticks out.

To my knowledge there aren't any creams that will remove them.

I had, on my neck, quite a big flat beauty mark with a little bump sticking out on one part. Anyway, I had it removed at the plastic surgeon's. He cut off the part that was sticking out with a scalpel and removed the rest of the mark with a laser. That was about 2 years ago. It heals really quickly and the mark is completely gone now. I'm glad I did it.

I've got about 20 lil tiny moles all over my face, they dont bother me. They would bother me if they were bigger tho :| x

There is another thread..help me out please, mods?

where I replay to Joy's question regarding this.. Pretty recently.

I have had about 10 moles removed. None on my face, only brown spots.

After trying a cream from my derm called Pigmanorm, which contains the highly controversial ingredient hydroquinone..(which faded it slightly but didn't work) I had it removed by light/laser.

As far as I know, the Pigmanorm is the only cream, but not really suited to moles.Talk to your Derm..and good luck!!! I know about the H8 thing, too GF. My mom's all *Beauty spots* I'm like, Beauty spots..my you-know-what!!

i used to have one that's the size of a rice. i got it removed at a facial place. u should ask them about it. it was expensive either. i think it was lesss than 20 bucks.

Hey my names Asim, i have a beauty spot on my left cheek that I deperatly want to get rid of, can u plz tell me where u got rid of yours. plz reply back thanks.

Welcome to MuT ! I think you should consult your dermatologist, i'm pretty sure he can remove moles as well. Another possibility is to ask your generalist for the name& address of a good derm that could remove your moles. I would prefer a doctor to do this for mine instead of a beauty center, you never really know how qualified they are and how much experience they have.

How much does getting them removed cost? Just the little brown beuty spot thing on your face.. And were cN I go to do it!!?? Please help

Did it hurt? I have something like that on my knee and I hate wearing shorts because I alwayshave a bandade over it and if I go out I feel really awkward and I want it off haha

Latest posts

Back