Manual Override Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy from America Next Top Model, the blonde one, who's photographer or makeup artist i think. He's friend of Tyra Banks

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif The guy from America Next Top Model, the blonde one, who's photographer or makeup artist i think. He's friend of Tyra Banks The makeup is supposed to be able to be used with what you already have. I ordered the lip makeup and the trial set. Here's the link:
QVC.com Shopping=

Jay Manuel

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif The guy from America Next Top Model, the blonde one, who's photographer or makeup artist i think. He's friend of Tyra Banks thought so! thanks!

hmmmmm it doesnt thrill me. nothing jumps out and screams BUY ME! but that could change if you tell me its amazing and i cant live with out it

hmmm...nothing really grabs me..except maybe the Silicon primer...Duke University has started a study to see if Silicon primers with daily usage actually smooth and keeps the face smooth over time...It will be interesting to see the results..

Jay Manuel is too cute! Yeah, he's Tyra's makeup artist and personal friend. As for his cosmetic line, it's not grabbing me... I guess he's starting out with basics first.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jay Manuel is too cute! Yeah, he's Tyra's makeup artist and personal friend. As for his cosmetic line, it's not grabbing me... I guess he's starting out with basics first. Yeah, I think your right. I heard him say he was a former chemist, so he had alot of hands on when creating his products. I think alot of the celeb makeup artists try and get in on creating their own lines, so its a toss up whether they are good or not.

Originally Posted by kaeisme /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmmm...nothing really grabs me..except maybe the Silicon primer...Duke University has started a study to see if Silicon primers with daily usage actually smooth and keeps the face smooth over time...It will be interesting to see the results.. that's so cool. let us know if there's an update.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's so cool. let us know if there's an update. I will. His portfolio on line is amazing!

Latest posts

Back