Vampire Makeup Ideas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

My daughter is a "sweetie" vampire (that's what the costume is called) for halloween and I wanted some ideas on what I can do for her makeup. Pictures would be good too!

I tried looking up movie posters for vampires (Interview w/ the vampire), but I didn't find anything.

Your input would be great!

TIA

Go on "Google" - click on "Images" right above the Google sign, and type in "Girl Vampire Images", and it will give you alot of pictures to look at.

Vampires are so fascinating
rockwoot.gif

I used to be enthralled with vampires when I was younger... Oh, wasn't Elvira supposed to be a vampire???

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to be enthralled with vampires when I was younger... Oh, wasn't Elvira supposed to be a vampire??? That's a good question. Although didn't they call her "Mistress of the Dark" or something like that?

Originally Posted by Glamour Girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's a good question. Although didn't they call her "Mistress of the Dark" or something like that? She is a witch
smile.gif

Back