Do you share any products with your S.O?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Chris lets me do a facial on him once in a while when I get twitchy and he loves Queen helen mint mask...Sometimes I apply my aveeno on him or I just massage his face with some sandalwood and jojoba oil. His mum buys him some face washes and he gives me some of them. For soem reason he wnt buy them himself because "guys dont really care about thier skin like girls do"

So..do you share any products with your Guy/girl?

occasionally my g/f will let me put jojoba oil on and give her a facial massage. even more rarely she will ask me to put eyeshadow on her when we are both getting ready to go somewhere. it takes me twice as long to get ready as it does her.

she is one of those lucky women who has perfect skin and puts on mascara and lippie and is set for the day.
blink.gif

most definitely! my hubby loves my face wash so i make sure i always have plenty on hand. i give him facials monthly because he has problems with ingrown hairs. he's always asking me to "look at this". he's so cute!

Just body soap & face soap... He dare not touch anything else for fear of feeling "girlie" or something LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just body soap & face soap... He dare not touch anything else for fear of feeling "girlie" or something LOL! Ditto!! lol....Steve is definitely a guy's guy. Doesn't have a problem with my over the top interest, but has no interest himself.

We use the same face wash (Clinical Basic Skin Care gentle cleanser) and he also uses my MAC moisture fix from time to time b/c he says it feels good but not too greasy on his face. He also uses my calendula alot especially during the summer months. That's all I can think of at the moment.

cute thread!

for now, toby doesn't care, but once we move in together, i told him to get ready
wink.gif
next time i see him, he's letting me use a mask on him, but i'm not allowed to tell anyone.

oops.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif cute thread!
for now, toby doesn't care, but once we move in together, i told him to get ready
wink.gif
next time i see him, he's letting me use a mask on him, but i'm not allowed to tell anyone.

oops.

LOL

Does lipgloss transfer during kisses count?
11a.gif

Sometimes he does use my moisturizer, but he has his own (I use Olay, he uses Neutragena). He only uses mine when he stays over at my place.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just body soap & face soap... He dare not touch anything else for fear of feeling "girlie" or something LOL! That's cute....
icon10.gif

Originally Posted by SierraWren /img/forum/go_quote.gif My Nivea Cream and my sunscreen, and sometimes shampoo
laughing.gif
i have a question about that nivea cream. I use the nivea Soft but I have been reading that Mineral oil and petrolatum arent good ingredent in a face cream. So i stopped using it. Where do you use your nivea cream? Body or face?

We use the same Stridex (salicylic acid) pads for acne, and he will borrow my moisturizer when he gets nasty chunks of dry, flaky skin on his nose during the winter!

We do have separate face cleansers because we like different brands though! Hubby's not really that into skin care, but he insists that Clearasil brand cleansers helped his acne a lot in high school, so he still uses it since he still gets occasional acne. I use my dermatologist-recommended Cetaphil cleanser
smile.gif

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have a question about that nivea cream. I use the nivea Soft but I have been reading that Mineral oil and petrolatum arent good ingredent in a face cream. So i stopped using it. Where do you use your nivea cream? Body or face? Hi--I use the Nivea cream (just a plain, all-purpose original kind, but doesn't specify for face or body)on my body only. Any place that I'm extra dry, like elbows and knees...it is heavy but extremely hydrating And you know what, the one time I DID use it as a face cream, I erupted into about four hundred zits, so you are going on the right instinct (and the right information) in not putting that too-greasy stuff on your face!(Unless you can find one specifically designed for facial skin, and also, one that ABSOLUTELY GAURENTEES(lol) that it won't break people out!I'm intersted as to why those 2 specific ingredients you mention are so hellish on the facial skin when combined.
kopfkratz.gif
(Or even just separate?) Now I'm scared of them both!
scared.gif

My bf loves using my stuff (esp facial cleansers or spot treatments for zits)...

He *pretends* he doesn't use them but then I always seem to be running low on my stuff??!
smile.gif

We share cleansers but that's about it. I'm trying to get him to start using eye cream, though.

Originally Posted by SierraWren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi--I use the Nivea cream (just a plain, all-purpose original kind, but doesn't specify for face or body)on my body only. Any place that I'm extra dry, like elbows and knees...it is heavy but extremely hydrating And you know what, the one time I DID use it as a face cream, I erupted into about four hundred zits, so you are going on the right instinct (and the right information) in not putting that too-greasy stuff on your face!(Unless you can find one specifically designed for facial skin, and also, one that ABSOLUTELY GAURENTEES(lol) that it won't break people out!I'm intersted as to why those 2 specific ingredients you mention are so hellish on the facial skin when combined.
kopfkratz.gif
(Or even just separate?) Now I'm scared of them both!
scared.gif

Petrolatum is a by product of Petrolium which shouldnt go anywhere near your faceMineral oil isnt good either..I dont know why exactly....But I have read in about 5 places[including a health book] that you should never use products that have these ingredients in them on your face.

Latest posts

Back