Honey and baking soda

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have this mask on right now and it tingles..not in a OMG MY FACE IS BURNING..more of a soft tingle..and I checked in the mirror..I dont see the huge bump that was near my hairline..its still there but not as noticeable! :
tongue.gif
syched:: Just mix baking soad and honey and apply a thick paste to your face. The honey really moisturizes the skin so the baking soda shouldnt dry you out that much

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is this good for acne? yes. there is a remarkable difference in the size of the xits I had. some are completely dried and some are flaking off.

I didnt do any measurement. I just mixed honey and baking soda together and I cant stop staring at my face. It has reduced my zits reasonably and the honey is a bonus.

Sounds interesting...stick - yet interesting. I think I'd like to try it. I don't think we have either honey or baking soda though.

I left it for 30 - 45 minutes. It was really tingly..not bad tingly..but good tingly. I think you have to decide how long you want it on for depending on how bad your acne is. But I did it again this morning and took a shower so that the hot water could loosen my pores and lets just say I have been glowing!

Latest posts

Back