What is a good eyeliner that will stay on my waterline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From what i heard fluidlines are one of the eyeliners out there. But recently it hasnt been staying on my waterline. Is there anything out there that is better than fluidline?

If you have watery eyes, there isn't much that will stay on. I've tried the following, and they don't stay on my waterline. Yes I have blotted my waterline to dry it.

UD 24/7 eye pencil

MAC fluidline

MAC Powerpoint

MAC Technakohl

Revlon colorstay

Nothing stays. I just have to live with it. Try them out one may work for you.

I am not sure if i have water eyes because fluidlines used to stay on me but not anymore...but i def want to try the other stuff!

Thanks...is there a specific name for they eyeliner? Does it last all day?

Lancom (TRACEUMR-MATIC)last all day Givenchy (MAGIC KHOL) It last for hours than you have to check:)

Thanks a lot! I am def going to check these out. I hat coming home and looking like a raccoon.

ya, i thought I was the only one with this problem...but unfortunately, the same thing goes for me. I just have to re-apply. I've tried all of the above except UD 24/7...

I use Styli Style 24 hour line and seal. It's a pencil liner. Cake liner is also very good. I used to use an Avon one but they no longer make one.

All eyeliners for MAC suck at sticking to the waterline. Dont waste your time trying those. The best ones that stick to my lower water line are the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils. Make sure you get a good eye makeup remover though like LANCOME bi-facil, as these liners are difficult to remove. Note that the lancome bi-facil removes the liner effortlessly.

i had the same exact problem with eyeliner not staying on the waterline too! Here's what's been working for me...I use mac powerpoint in engraved on my top lashes and lower 3/4 of my waterline (I don't use it to line the tear duct area) Then i use mac fluidline in blacktrack and trace over the powerpoint line only on the bottom lid (i don't use fluidline on my top lid and i still leave the tear duct area unlined) Last step...I use Mac liquidlast (i forgot the name, but it's the black one! :kopfkratz: ) i use my own real thin craft brush *cuz the brush it comes with sucks and its hard to control!* i apply the liquidlast only to the tear duct area. I know this is a lot of work, but seriously, it's worth it to me cause IT LASTS!!! That liquidlast does NOT budge for nuthin'! just make sure u have a good eyemakeup remover <i've been using Sheseido eye makeup remover and that has been working just fine!> The only reason i only line my tear duct area with it and not my whole eye is that the liquidlast cracks on me if i use it all over. i haven't had any problems with it cracking when i use it on only my tear duct area. (I know there has been much discussion about products being safe to use on the waterline and that permanent products such as liquidlast should not be used in the tear duct area, but i havent had any issues with it...i guess u gotta take a risk sometime!)

Sorry for the long post, but that's my daily-make-my-eye-make-up-stay-put-routine! :rotfl:

I think mac powerpoint work amazingly theyre the only ones that stay one my waterline all day and dont drip but i guess thats just me =]

Sephora brand eyeliners are absolutely amazing. They stay on my waterline a full 8 hours straight, with no irritation whatsoever. Hugely recommended!

I've had great luck with Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Eye Definer, and Prestige Eye Kohls (these are a pain to get off almost LOL)!

Latest posts

Back