Peoples court judge lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my mom is trying to findout what lipstick the judge on the peoples cout wears. I think her name is milan, anyway my mom described it as a kind of fuscha color. I'm hopng you ladies can identify it for me, or even something close as I want to get it for her for the holidays. Thanks a million!

She's Marilyn Milian. I tried to find a picture, but none of them were big enough to get a good look at her lips

I don't know about her lips, but her nails are always beautifully polished.

milian98uw.jpg

Is it this lipstick color?

Here's another pic

marilynmiliansh.jpg

YES, thanks so much for the picture, and the suggestion. I'll head out to mac tomorrow.

Maybe it's just my lip color, but I don't think "O" looks all that similar to her lipstick. Hers appears to be more of a creme without any frost (from what I remember when I used to watch). I'd say go to the People's Court website and send them an e-mail asking what lipstick(s) are used on her. They might not answer, but it's worth a shot.

lmao! how funny. i'd do that, though!

i think nars's fire down below is a match! i think hers are red?

I went to mac and it wasn't o according to my mom so I'll check out nars and send them an email. I'll let you know when I know what color it is...the quest continues

I was watching her show last week and she is wearing a much lighter lipstick now. It used to be a vibrant red, but now it is toned down and she looks too pale. I love her personality.

lol I used to watch that program but I never wondered what lipstick she wore, it's a nice red.

Back