Tony and Tina? Where did they go!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I LOVED the Tony and Tina line at Sephora, and they made this one lipgloss that I don't think I can live without once I use it up. Does anyone know what's happened to them, or if there's anyplace that sells their line? All I can find online are a couple random products. Who else misses Tony and Tina?

I believe they are discontinued. They were being sold at Marshalls for really cheap and i still have the Universal Dusts that i dont use. lol

I know Gary likes some shower gel or bath gel they made... I never tried anything by them myself, and didn't see anything in Marshalls.

Were they not made by Tony & Guy? the first time i heard about the brand is when it was discontinued lol.

All i can say is search Ebay i always see loads on there.

Oh wow, good idea! Haha I'm so dumb for not thinking of that first, I get everything else under the sun on ebay.

i got a few of the stuff in marshalls like last year.

makes me sad cause i love the brand, or else your best bet now is ebay.

I like the brand as well, I use their shimmery powder (Cosmetic in "Flesh") sometimes when I want to highlight my cheeks. I know it was discontinued and I bought a bunch at Marshalls like a year ago, haven't seen it around since. I don't really need any more right away though so I will survive without it for now. Good luck and I'm sure you'll find it on Ebay!

They were discontinued and like others have said, your best bet would be Ebay.

Marshalls had Tony and Tina really inexpensive last year, guess y'all are right and now I will have to check EBAY:)

Yea I bought a few e/s from Marshall's last yr. They sold them for dirt cheap and I went back to get more. I really liked their e/s duos and the shimmery powder in "Flesh" was great too.

I think Emily_3383 have some T&T universal dusts that she's trying to get rid of since she doesn't use them. I was rummaging through her cosmetics when I was over her house...lol. Otherwise, you can check it through Ebay. I know I sold some Tony & Tina cosmetics there awhile back since I overbought some stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I worked for them in Toronto. The line was small but almost every product was great....but nothing they had was anything more than tweaked off the shelf cosmetics. All small lines have to buy their stuff from manufacturers who supply many companies -so when your favorite small company vanishes - look around and you may mind the same colors in some other small line - it may be in a different package, be a different size and have had different scents but the pigment and the texture is the same.

Tony&Tina was a great price, high quality in a fun package but if you want the same products - many of them still exist in the company called MAKE-UP FOREVER, especially the glitters and shimmers. MAKE-UP FOREVER does not have the lovely scent to their lipstick even though I am pretty sure they have the same manufacturer. I also think the additive that Tony&Tina requested made the texture better (what were matte lipsticks off the manufacturers shelf became these amazing satins when they were tweaked for Tony&Tina) The other thing you will notice is the value is less; MAKEUP FOREVER has much smaller sizes in their shimmers and glitters. The packaging is similar for eye-shadows but is that dull serious black and not Chrome.

I, too, miss Tony & Tina.  I bought mine at a big dept. store in LA.  Are they or are they not still at Sephora?

My favorite was the concealer which was unbelievable ... it made the pores on my nose disappear.

Wow! I totally forgot all about Tony & Tina. I had a lip gloss that I really loved from them when I was in high school!

I still have the nub of a T&T glitter eye pen. So freakin' beautyfullll, the darkest brown, ever, with a modest amount of glitter, and it even has a built-in smudger.

ETA: just took it out for a test drive, for the first time in about 8 years. I got the pencil in 1995 or so. My cousin's SIL worked at a factory that made eye pencils (different brands) and she sent some my way. The color is a lot lighter than it was originally, it used to be my panda-eye go-to, but now it is just a soft brown. Still super pretty, and glittery, and the little sponge still works (not dried out). I checked on eBay, but they don't have the smudger, so the newer ones may be different than the 1990s model. I have about 1" left, and I'm going to use it up. 

Latest posts

Back