Kelly Ripa

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a friend of mine worked with her on her set of hope and faith and she said up close, she looks sooo plastic (but the sweetest person you'll ever meet). i don't care, though, because i love her. have you seen her mom?! i saw her on true hollywood story and she couldn't even blink and her face was frozen LOL

I'm confused... if her face looks so plastic, then you probably don't want her skin care regimen.

Tritto, Han.

LOL. That's what i was thinking. Her face looks fine, IMO. She's a gorgeous girl and she appears to have decent, if not good skin.

LOL nowi have to watch that. I know she wears layers of makeup. Once she was in this car they were showing on the show and since there was no lighting you can see the layers of concealer under her eyes.

she just really really annoys me. i try to avoid her as much as i can on tv.

but she does look a lot older than she really is.

Hi,

Here's Star Magazine's article on "Why Makeup Matters". It's in their Nov. 21, 2006 issue:

News & Gossip

corner_right_pink.gif
spacer.gif
WHY MAKEUP MATTERS

(see her before and after pics here)

Who knew Kelly Ripa could go from ordinary to knockout with a little makeup!

Ever wonder why celebs look better than us ordinary girls all the time? The answer: They get their makeup done by pros. And it's surprising how even minimal cosmetic intervention can transform a face. So here, we get pro tips and tell you how to go from pillow face to practically perfect in no time!

From Uneven To Full-Glow Skin

No matter how late you're running, take two minutes to even out your skin tone with foundation. Added bonus: Using one with light-reflective pigments camouflages fine lines!

From No Eyes To Mighty Eyes

Line lashes with a black liquid liner and pop — your whole look comes alive. Why liquid? It's effortless and precise. Use a pencil and you run the risk of smoky smudges.

Pick up this week's issue of Star for more cosmetics tips and to see what a difference makeup makes on Katie Couric, Eva Longoria and more celebs!

November 21, 2006

She never tans though. My mom watches her show, and she's always showing the lines she has from self-tanner because she never does her feet or something.

I like Kelly (she has a great personality, imo) and I think she looks good.

you know i never paid any attention to her untill this thread and i saw one of the mags this week i think it was star magazine they had celebs pic with out makeup then with it on and she didnt look plastic or bad with out the makeup so she might look plastic with to much on at times but who wouldnt

Back