Showing Off My Sweet Lil' Bichon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently found some footage I took of my pooch before my trip to Michigan with my then fiancee.

I haven't seen her in two weeks, but I got a chance to last night, and my heart was just bursting with joy!

Excuse the coughing, I was on the brink of having a cold! Yuck!

Unfortunately we used to spell "out" so much, that she's pretty much learned the word by us spelling it - grrrrrrr!!!

Here's some clips of her...

Enjoy!

Here she is by herself

Here she is playing with my dad

Cute doggie! You better do something about that cough girl! Sounds bad!

She just turned 4 this year. :satisfied:

She's such a clown, I love her!

It became full-blown after a couple of days in Michigan. It was the best February that I've ever had though.

So sweet. I have four "babies" of my own. Nellie, Rosie, and Ruby, my cats:) And Buddy the dog! Girl take something for that cold:) I hope you feel better soon. My husband has that same cough!

Awwww... she's beautiful! I have a bichon as well. They are unlike any other dog... I swear they know EVERYTHING!

I used to have one of these dogs when I was little, they are so playful and mine was always showing off/doing tricks etc.

Yours is adorable, thanks for sharing!

Hehe, thank you! :1f:

Thank you. :lovelove: Oh yeah, feeling just fine. *takes deep breath*

:sunshine: Hehe, thank you.

Thank you :luv:

Oh man, it's fun to watch cats. They're just adorable in general. My hubby's cat is starting to get use to me a little bit, which I think is great. I've been upgraded to "potential perch". LOL, I'm just happy that she's not peeing on my stuff anymore (I hope, LOL!). Oh I've been fine. The footage is about two years old, so that cough has been gone for quite some time. I knew I was probably coming down with something, but I wasn't sure what yet.

*Humble bow* Thank you! :sunshine:

They are very unique dogs, no doubt about it! They're very keen little dogs, and they learn things quickly! There are certain things that we don't like to say around her, such as "go", "out", and "bye-bye". If we say any one of these three words, she automatically thinks that we're taking her out somewhere. She's learned to spell "out" unfortunately, lol!

Hehe, thank you! I could sit there and watch her 24/7. :marchmellow::1f:

:1f: Thank you. And you're very welcome.

:inlove3: Hehe, I'm a dog lover myself. 4 Maltese? Hehe, I love to see a picture of them, they're such cute dogs!

Hehe, you're welcome!:1f: Gracie is the same way. Her favorite thing to do is to "argue" with my father. She also tends to do that with Stephen when he's around, which is cute. What's really cute is when she gets really excited. She starts blitzing around the living room, going at full speed - it's hilarious!file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/LEANGE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/LEANGE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg

:flowers: Thank you very much! I love my baby, what can I say.

Back