What is this GGG, BBB, PPP stuff?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see this in various makeup related sites as skintone descriptions, and I have no idea what they mean!! How do you determine which one you are, and what do the rest mean? It's driving me nuts!

LOL! Click on the abbreviations in the upper right corner and most of them are in there! To determine which one you are, you just read the descriptions and see which one suits you!

Oh wow, I feel like an ass. I was googling it like a madwoman, and I got some really crazy results. Thanks AprilRayne! So, what would I be, GGG or DDD?

That's funny! I can only imagine what kind of stuff might have come up! I didn't know what it meant for a long time too, so don't feel dumb! I think you'd be a GGG! I'm actually not even sure what I am!! LOL

i've always wondered this too , but was too embarrassed to ask .. lol

Thanx for the explaination April :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Honestly, I think you're somewhere between GGG and DDD. I'd say I'm MMM, but I've also seen LLL... I don't even worry about those LMAO!

I'm going to look right now because I have no clue either!! LOL...

seriously...i think there should be a detailed tutorial for figuring out which one you are!

Ahh I never knew what those abbreviations meant either! lol.. I am always reading reviews on makeupalley and kept seeing "PPP" everywhere.. and I could not figure it out for the life of me! I am a PPP by the way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back