Best Black Eyeliner-pencil-water/smudge Proof

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, Does Anyone Know Of The Best Black Eyeliner Pencil That Won't Smudge Or Smear Inside Your Eye To Outside. I Dont See These Celebrities With Raccoon Eyes At The End Of Their Parties. I Tried Maybelline, And Even Estee Lauder. The Problem Is They Are Not Soft, You Have To Light Up A Match To Make It Smooth For Inside Your Eyes. I End Up After 3hrs Of The Eyeliner Ends Up Under My Eyelid And It Is All Over The Place, It Really Does Not Stay Inside The Lining Of The Lid.

Any Tips Or Recommendations? Any Makeup Artists In The House? Ha

the only black pencil i've ever tried for inner rims is macs smoulder kohl pencil, for me it is good for staying put all day

Bourjois Dual End Black-White Eyeliner--This lasts, on my inner and outer rims, easily 9 or 10 hours, with no fading and absolutley NO smearing. A girl at Sephora recommended it to me,when I told her I was searching for a no-smear eyeliner. It's the most remarkable eyeliner I've used, both for quality and staying power.

Yeah SierraWren, those are great -- cool to get a black and white liner in the same pencil too, so versatile.

I used to use Black Opal and it was pretty good. I'm currently in high school and I never have to touch up during the day, I go to sleep in some of my classes

(lol) and it still looks ok. I put it on at 8am and by 4pm it still looks like it did in the morning. I used the one that you don't have to sharpen.

I bought it at walmart for like $3. It's also in CVS.

Right now i'm using Revlon Colorstay since i've heard so many good things about it and it is also good and stays on all day.

Thanks for the links sweetie! I personally LOVE Prestige Classic Eye Pencils! (I've been calling them kohls, but they're not apparently... Either way, they rock!)

I love the Styli-Style eye pencils. They are semi permanent. I also like the MAC Fluidlines, but they seem to smudge off on my waterline. Before I apply my Styli-Style eye liner, I take my ring finger and I wipe the excess moisture off my waterline. That seems to help the eye liner stick and keep from smudging.

Back