He took my mac virginity!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My bf said he had a suprise for me since tomorrow is my birthday but he is going out of town early in the morning. I saw a body massager and I was like..oh boy..i am in for some vibrating fun..then i lift the massager and BOOYAH! i see mac pigments. At this point my eyes are rolling back from the intense mac induced orgasm and I jump into the shower and he gets all pissy cus i went snooping. ANYWAYS! he got over the piss mood and yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, baby..I now own the dress set mac piggie and a clear lipglass. I always thought loosing my mac virginity would hurt due to the hymen and all that but oh boy....dont make it stop.Attachment 28737

awesome!!!

happy birthday and enjoy your mac piggies!

(oh boy, you will be hooked on MAC in no time! lol)

LMAO! Grace, you have the best ways of describing makeup! LMAO! Enjoy the MAC girl!

CONGRATS emperical !! so its your first MAC, its all over now ... i wonder if he really knows what he may have started LOL

Love the way you described the feeling of getting your first mac products!! LMAO! I'm glad you like them!

congrats girl i thought you would be a virgin forever... enjoy

LMAO! it's about time! Enjoy! We'll have to see some FOTD's with your pigments! Better be careful or we're going to have to start posting your hauls in the sex talk forum! lol...

Latest posts

Back