What kind of face shape do i have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok, i've looked . i know i've seen this on before, but couldn't find it. but i have been wondering for the longest, what my face shape is. i think it looks kind of like an inverted triangle, or inbetween an oval and a heart. it's not long,and my temples are wider than my chin. i think i have a big forehead, but what do you think. i know this sounds silly, but i've always wanted to know what other people thought.

Since your chin looks kind of pointed in your avatar, I'm guessing heart... here is a link to a site about face shapes and hairstyles, and it even has pictures of celebrities that are examples of each kind of face shape, so you can compare!

I used to think I had a round face since my face is short and wide, but looking at this site I learned I actually have a square face -- most of the square-faced celebrities had a face shape just like mine!

thanks, i'll look at it. i've looked at ones before, but was still unsure. if you look at my profile picture, you can get a closer look but not exactly from straight view.

I think you have a lovely heart shaped face.
21.gif

Looks like a heart to me too. Thats the shape I wished I had. Mine is square, and I hate my strong jaw. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't tell completely from your avatar, but I'm going with the majority and saying heart. That's my opinion due to your chin coming to a point and your statement that you have a larger forehead. =)

hmmm It looks like you have a oval face, only because I thought heart shaped faces are wider around the cheeks?

Back