Best white eyeliner???????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
testing ....

.. hmm .. okie, this is soo annoying ... i'm trying to post the links to some thread that might help u .... and the page won't load ... grr..

okie ... just do a thread title search for:

Benefit EyeBright Liner

Looking for a good white/beige pencil for inner rims!

White eyeliner

Lol...sorry it wasnt working for you...and thanks alot for the links...i did a search for white eyeliner but i guess im blind cause i didnt find what i was looking for ..:tocktock:

My favorite white eyeliner is the Stila Kajal pencil, and it's super creamy so you won't have to press too hard on your waterline. Another nifty little product I like is the CARGO EyeLighter, but that's too powdery to use on your waterline.

i have a white liner from stila, its really really soft though. not the best for the waterline.

This may sound crazy but the eyebrow outline pencil from eyebrowz.com works great. It's really white and creamy, even when I've been doing a smokey eye I dont have to worry about cleaning fallen shadow off of my waterline because it covers it without turning gray.

I have a Paula Dorf pencil called Baby Eyes. Its sole purpose is to brighten your eyes along the waterline.Its excellent as its an off white and looks very natural. I used to use a proper white pencil but I prefer this one as its no so stark but still does the job. Whatever you choose make sure its really soft though. Hope this helps.

It looks a lot like Cargo the Reverse Lipliner, which works on the eyes as well. Most of these undereye pencils seem to be formulated with a pinkish shade, rather than a white one, but I think the effect is too subtle on me.

i use it on my browbone and also at the inner corners of my eyes to make me look awake. lol

I love apply it to the inner rim of my eyes. It's a great effect. I don't usually bother though, because I don't find it stays put as long as I would like. I have an off white colour from M.A.C. that I am currently using. I think I will sample some of the products suggested here.

Great thread guys!

Although im 5 years late I absolutley love rimmel londons soft kohl kajal eye liner pencils (071 pure white).

this stuff if legit. i use it on my waterline for baby doll eyes and it works GREAT.

it doesnt fade and lasts forever as well as a FABULOUS price.

Back