Pointed toe shoes out??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was reading the style section of the newspaper and it said pointed toe 4 inch heals are out and round toe wedges are in. It said if you are still wearing the heals, you are wearing last years trend. (As I read this I was wearing my bright red four inch pointed toe heels.) Anyway does anybody else think they are really out? I'm not ready to give up that trend yet. Plus...I'm just not a fan of wedges. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think that if they look good and work for you wear 'em.Im not throwing away good shoes,its a waste of money.I say rock em to the fullest gurl:laughing:

Pointed toe shoes are most definately NOT out!! Dior's spring line has TONS of them!

Ewwwww! wedges, I'm sorry but I just look horrible in wedges. Oh well looks like one more thing that makes me stand out.

I love fashion but I know it's almost impossible to keep up with it. At least I don't have the money to afford keeping up with it. I also love high heel pointed shoes, I have some pairs and I'll wear them till they break hahaha... I suggest you keep on using them. I bet you look great on those red ones so why put them away? Plus, like Lmass23 said, I don't even think they're out. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I find that pointed toe shoes look better than any other shoes if I'm wearing dress slacks. So I'm not about to stop wearing them.

Pointed toe shoes are definitely not out of style...

To me, wedges are a summer shoe. I don't think pointed shoes are out and even if they are, they'll be back in a season or two.

They're definitely still in. Besides, you have to have your own style and know what looks good on you.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I love that look! It looks awesome with the pencil skirts I wear for work!

Screw what that newspaper says, lol; round toes look awful on me because i am so skinny; pointed toe shoes are so much better. And I don't like wedges.

Whatever; im not a trendy dresser anyway

Pointed and round toe are both absolutely fine, they're just different looks. The only toe I would say is out is a very square toe, which is a pity because I have these gorgeous brown boots from nine west that I can't wear now =/.

i love shoes and totoaly agree that theyre classic anyways this out in buisness...kevin aucoin had it right...there are no rules to makeup and yes there may be certain guidelines, but if u love it, wear it keep it

Ya what is the point of keeping up with fashion if you don't look good in it anyway.

Pointed toe shoes are comfortable for me, because my second toe is longer than my big toe. I can't wear the 4" jobs though. No round toes for me.

no way! now that every type of shoe is available, i don't see how "they" plan to keep us from wearing what we want! they've been trying to change the jeans trend to high waist for a while and we still wear our low rise jeans! i don't see how they can stop me from wearing what i want and today it might just be my pointy toed shoes!

i never care about what shoes are in style or not. if i like them and they look good then im just going to keep wearing them. i think its stupid to throw out perfectly fine shoes bc they are out of style

Latest posts

Back