How Do I Get Rid of a Double Chin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good articles!!!! Was I the only one trying these exersices out while reading the articels? lol...lmao... Seriously though if its a minor double chin you can use a little bit of blush under the jaw line....works for me.

thanks for posting. i notice mine goes away as i lose weight. thank god!

oh, and i'm moving this to the health/fitness forum :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Vanilla,

It was funny when I saw the thread title, because I was thinking: "Vanilla_sky does NOT have a double chin!"

LOL. Thanks for posting the article though.

it goes away when you're young and your skin and muscles just bounce back, later on in life it's not that easy i guess :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

haha, that's funny!

well, I found these articles by accident, but when I started reading them I looked closely to the mirror and decided that maybe I could use some of those exercises, LOL.

Years ago, my cousin had liposuction on her neck and under her chin.

My cousin is petite and slim. In her earlier pictures, her face and neck did look overweight. Now she looks fantastic. Her only complaint was feeling a bit numb, right under her chin.

interesting! I heard chin liposuction can bring spectacular results, especially when patient is younger and skin will bounce back.

Quote: Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  sorry, i wasnt sure where to post this thread, so feel free to move it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just didnt realize there were that many ways to get rid of double chins. I think these articles offer pretty good advice:
the only way to get rid of it is by doing cardio workouts. cardio workouts get rid of excess fat. the fat stored in your chin is excess fat, just like the extra flab people might have on their tummies, thighs, arms, face, etc. (varying on the person.)

What about applying a topical fat burner to your chin and wearing an ace bandage around your face? I would assume that would work more than anything.

A double chin is often associated with weight gain, but you don’t have to be overweight to have one. Here are 3 exercises that may help strengthen and tone the muscles and skin in the area of your double chin.

1. Straight jaw jut

Tilt your head back and look toward the ceiling.

Push your lower jaw forward to feel a stretch under the chin.

Hold the jaw jut for a 10 count.

Relax your jaw and return your head to a neutral position.

2. Ball exercise

Place a 9- to10-inch ball under your chin.

Press your chin down against the ball.

Repeat 25 times daily.

3. Pucker up

With your head tilted back, look at the ceiling.

Pucker your lips as if you’re kissing the ceiling to stretch the area beneath your chin.

Stop puckering and bring your head back to its normal position.

Back