Yummy Starbucks Drinks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man I am so obsessed with starbucks! i love mocha frappechinos and cafe mochas...basically mocha drinks...and the apple cider thing.hmm pretty much everything

I dont drink coffee so i either get the black ice tea or vanilla bean frap...mmmmm

I am so in love with starbucks. In the summer I drink an Iced Soy Caramel Maciato and it has to be layered, sometimes an Iced Soy Chai or an Iced Soy Vanilla Latte. In the winter I like to mix things up a little. I love a good Nonfat Pepermint Mocha or a Hot Soy Chai, and when I don't want the caffiene I have a Caramel Apple Cider. YUM. Thats it. It's a warm enough day today for me to have an Iced Soy Caramel Maciato...It's OOOONNNN at lunch time =)

I've probably had less than 10 starbucks drinks in my life and don't do so anymore, but I liked the Caramel Macchiato and Brownie Frappachino, and the TAZOBERRY when they still had it.

tea haha dont really like anything else from there dont like coffee, hot chocolate etc

Oh Lordy, I LOVE Starbucks. I usually get a Caramel/Mocha Frappucino with both of those flavors mixed together, or I get just the Mocha Frap. Or I get the Caramel Macchiato when I'm in the mood for something hot. I also like their really strong brews, I just try whatever is new a lot of the time. And I love their Marble Loaf bread.

My mouth is watering right now!

Caramel Macchiato or the Chai Latte... soo good, but I haven't had Starbucks in a while either.

I usually grab a drink at nights, and the flavored steamers always make me feel good and warm.

Back