Queen Helene Masque

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone...i'm currently using retin-a micro to control my mild acne, but i also have some blackheads that i'm trying to get rid of....i bought a tube of the Queen Helene Mint Masque and was wondering if i should use it. i'm worried that it would irritate or dry out my face since i'm on retin-a micro. any thoughts?

hey! im using retin a micro too. or maybe its avita-A or something like that. But i think its in the same family just different strength. I've been using the mask for about a year. I recently went on the Retin-a and really hasnt noticed a change. Although, when i first started the med and used it my face got REALLY red the next morning. I didnt know if it was b/c i exfoliated too hard or b/c i left the mask on too long. I suggest if you're going ot use it then leave it on for 10 mins MAX unless you have really oily skin in the winter. my skin tends to be shiny but dry in the winter.

i hope that helped!

cool, thanks so much! i know what you mean about your face turning red because that happened to be in the beginning too. i think it's just the retin-a because it makes my face dry and flakey too. i think i'll give it a try...maybe i'll just start with my t-zone since the other parts of my skin are kinda dry.

Back