Mariah Carey in Playboy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mariah Carey looks so steamy in the upcoming issue of Playboy, she might even be hotter than Eminem's head. "Something is clearly askew with him," Mimi tells the gentlemen's mag, "and I'm not quite sure what it is."

In the March issue of Playboy magazine, the curvy songstress finally discusses her long-standing feud with Eminem, her near career-ending nervous breakdown and offers her two cents on the latest celebrity phenomenon: wardrobe malfunctions.

Mariah on her breakdown in '01: "What happened was that people made a big deal of when my old publicist pulled the microphone out of my hand because I was venting about Howard Stern. Howard Stern had said a lot of mean stuff about me that morning, as he does about everybody every morning, and I think it really got to me. So I gained five pounds. It’s not the end of the freakin’ world. But I was exhausted, and I did collapse later. Then everybody blew it out of proportion.â€
Mariah on Eminem's apology: "Something is clearly askew with him, and I’m not quite sure what it is. I just heard something else he recently said about me. I’m curious as to why he’s so obsessed with me. I never got an apology letter, by the way; I don’t know what they’re talking about. Then again, I wasn’t exactly searching my mailbox for it."

Mariah on 'American Idol': "I know everybody thinks I’m the poster child for American Idol, but I was really shy when I first came out as a performer....Randy Jackson of American Idol has worked with me since my first record. I’ve known him for so long, and now he’s a huge star. It’s just weird to me. We’ll get mobbed walking down the street. You know how the band is introduced at a show? My little joke used to be that he was Michael Jackson’s brother, and the crowd would believe me and go crazy."

Mariah on wardrobe malfunctions: "Oh please, there have been so many. On this tour there was a really bad malfunction... It was this little top with a hook and eye on the front. It was a nightmare. The top was so tight that night because we girls have moments when the top might be tighter, but I caught it, and that’s how you know a pro."

Mariah on 'Gliter': "I try to avoid it."

Mariah needs to pull a "Madonna" and re-invent herself. Her old schtick expired about five years ago.

You are so right. I love her voice but she dresses so........AWFUL and stupid. Grow Up girl I think

I don't find her very attractive, never did nor am I fond of her, but I do agree it'd be a good idea to re invent herself and do a come back.

I think shes looks pretty good. Her new music is ok but i love her older stuff

Hi,

People are sick and tired of her nearly naked attire. She needs a new stylist cos it's time to put on some clothes.

I love her voice, but she doesnt know how to dress without looking like a streetwalker...and also she needs to stop gettin lipo every month and accept that she looks fine the way she is or start excercising and eating better...those playboy photos are sooo airbrushed...its a pity...she's a naturally pretty girl imo.

ITA. She needs to get just a little bit of class before I start caring what she says and does again. She's not 20 anymore and needs to act a little more mature.

Okay, so I noticed LONG ago she suddenly got herself some breasts... Cause when she first came out, they weren't there! So, anywho! Yeah, she's old news LOL!

She has a great voice but she is in desperate need of a personality/class/stylist.

Everything went downhill when she did Glitter. Plus, she totally CAN'T dress herself:

mariah-carey-help2.jpg

It looks like she lost a lot of weight for this shoot, or else she found herself a damn good airbrusher. She looked like this not too long ago:

mariah-carey-bikini-01-thumb.jpg

mariah_carey4.jpg

i agree with the others, Mariah need to reinvent herself and change her look, she is to big and old for those skimpy outfits that only make her look bigger

im not really a fan of her or her music, but i admit she does have a great voice.

Agree with everyone, she needs to seriously have a makeover, but im still so glad she hasen't done the size 0 thing.

Mariah is in love with her own breasts. Her videos were all the same after she got the new boobs. Her arms are always behind her head just to make sure that we don't miss her boobs. It's one thing to gain weight, but to wear such small outfits and to pretend that you can pull the outfits off. You can't buy class. I quit listening to her after the boob job. She's just too narcissistic for me.

Back