What hairspray is good to hold curls?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elnett, it can hold any type of hair look. Garnier fructis has also some hairsprays.

I'm not too sure if they sell this at a drug store - BUT you can try going to your local Sally's Beauty Supply and trying this one.

It's called Beyond The Zone Frozen Stiff Ultimate Hold Hairspray. It costs about $8 a bottle - and the bottle is big.

My hair is naturally very straight and its impossible to get a curl to last in my hair for more than 15 minutes. On special occasions when I want have curls I use this product and I love that by the end of the day I'll still have the curls plus it leaves a nice glossy sheen.

^ I might try that!

When I do use hairspray on my curls, it seems to try them out.. and it never keeps them from going all fuzzy! Do you think that^ stuff will help?

Right now I have this...lol but I pretty much just use it cause I liked the bottle. It works very well for me, holds curls well, it's cheap. I really don't use hairspray much, so I don't have a huge input. I never buy expensive hairspray just because I don't really need it.

Got2b Sexy Volumous Hairspray

2SX_CAN_Hairspray_Lamb_HR_lg.jpg

Well if it doesn't work don't get mad at me!! lol My hair doesn't usually have a huge problem holding curl so it might work for me but may not for you. I also have the mousse and the serum. I like them all. I think got2b products are actually pretty good.

I wouldn't get mad at you, just at my hair! LOL!

I have the mouse, too! Not sure if I have the serum.. I don''t think I do. I have tried got2b's curly hair stuff.. and sometimes it works for me, and sometimes it doesn't. Just depends on my hair's mood, I guess... LOL

I love garnier's fructis hair spray. Then again, my hair's texture is good for holding whatever texture I decide to make it. The only bad one I've tried is the Aussie stuff but that's because I didn't like the smell of it.

I have the Beyond the Zone Frozen stiff from Sally's and its pretty good. I wouldnt just say its like to die for, but it would be worth a try.

I have heard that this is a good hold hair spray but I haven't tried it. I am going to try it next after I finish with the Beyond the Zone kind I bought. This might be too much hold though. Like I said, I haven't personally tried it!! HTH

Like I said, I have never used it so I am not real sure about it. I read it on another thread that it has great hold.

I use the pro naturals argan oil hair treatment and it works really good, besides making my curls shine!

hairsprays tend to contain alcohol, which may drying for your hair. I use Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion, it's not drying and doesn't make my hair sticky, which is great. Not the strongest hold though...

The spray posted above got2 be freeze spray is really good, holds hair without making it straw like and it's got a nice smell to :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back