MAC Eyeshadow Palette Refill Pan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
since MAC has raised their prices, how much is this now? is it still $10 or is it now $10.50? i can't join the Pro membership so the website doesn't say a price.

the 15 empy palette ones are $12

(i went and bought 2 of them when i went back home and went to minnapolis).

maybe you didn't understand my thread title so i'm going to post a pic.

i'm talking about this:

M27C_128.jpg

not these:

M886_128.jpg
M883_128.jpg

$10.50 for the MAC quad palette? I don't remember them raising the prices...last time i bought it (which was a couple of wks back) was $4, and the 15 pan one is $12. :kopfkratz:

Oh, I think the empty 4 pan quad is $4. The 15 pan palette is $12.-12.50 and the shadows themselves are $10.50... I think...

The one you are asking about is $10.50. I'm 99.9% sure anyway! I was in a Pro store about a week ago and that's the price I was quoted.

It wont matter if they put up their prices. At the end of the day we'll keep on buying, lol

they're called pro pans. people will get mixed up if you got the name wrong, which you did.

Hey just try going to Walgreens and buying an ELF refill pan for $1. I heard someone say on this website that they are great with the MAC shadows.

Back