Honey for blemishes...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I just read in a book that honey is an antibacterial, which makes it great to use on oily or broken out skin. It says to put a dab of honey on a blemish before you go to bed and put a band-aid over it and in the morning it will be gone!

I think it's very interesting... I'll have to give it a shot.:box:

I would love to try this!!! But I would certainly want one the is 100% natural, I may try this over the weekend - thanks for posting!!

please let us know how it works for you..........that seems kinda messy to me, wouldn't it get in your hair & on your pillow?

Another thing I like about the honey is that it doesn't dry out the skin, just the acne. I've tried some acne products that really dry everything out and then I have the issue of redness and peeling.

The honey is a bit sticky when you put it on. It basically stays that way. I've used it at night and wait about 15-20 minutes w/just the honey. I then apply the QHMJM on top of it. That dries out and doesn't cause any issues with honey and hair sticking to pillows, etc.

I love honey iv been doing a honey mask most nights for just over a week, and my spots have nearly enough gone! I havent left it on over night though but i will give that a try next time i breakout.

i tried this last night on a huge zit that i needed to go away. I definitly noticed a difference in size and color. However, it was not completely gone but i will try it again tonight and see if it goes away!

QHMJM is Queen Helene's Mint Julepe Mask..Its amazing! I use it w/ an aspirin mask. I will have to try the honey with it now.

Latest posts

Back