Lip primer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there a sort of primer that helps color show up better on pigmented lips? All I know of is pencil but I don't like to draw all over my lips.

I have heard of putting foundation on your lips to help your lipstick stay. Not sure how well it works, I have never tried it.

Thanks! I have really full lips though, not sure about a plumping primer.

This is actually a realli good primer for your lips. I have realli dark lips and using this helps make the color of the lip/gloss/stick go on truer. It says it's a plumping product, but it does absolutely nothing to plump the lips.

It's a good alternative to concealer/foundation on your lips cuz it's safer ... but a lil on the pricey side. 1 tube does seem to last quite a long time though

I know Mac do a lip primer but i've never tried it so i dont know if its any good

i use foundation & a lip brush. thats if i ever wear lipstick, which is hardly ever.

I have a Mac lip primer but it makes my lips dry, I don't recommend it. I'd like to try that Benefit one Jen recommends.

i have always used concealer... but then my sis said she used some lip pencil that was dang near white and that its creamy so it doesnt scratch you lips when you color in your lips ..... dang i need to find out what the name of it is!

I agree - it doesn't work as a plumper, but it is a good primer. There's a small one of these in the realness of concealness kit if you want to try it out along with some of the other products before investing in the full size!

Can I order this online anywhere? It does not seem that the canmake site enables it.

Sorry, but i bought this in Taiwan. Is there any Japanese shop in your country?

I love CANMAKE... I bought this in Taiwan.

Latest posts

Back