Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

What eye cream is best for "mature" women?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 newbloom

newbloom

Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:08 PM

Hi, I hate to admit to this, but I'm at the age where the eye area is my biggest concern (wrinkles, sagging) etc. I do have some good eye care products, but am looking for one that is SUPER moisturizing. Most eye creams just seem too light & watery for me. I'd love to find one that seems thicker and keeps the eye area moist feeling all through the day. Any recommendations? Thanks so much!

#2 monniej

monniej

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:37 AM

hi newbloom and welcome! i have the same concerns. i'm in the 40+++ crowd and need something regularly to keep the skin around my eyes hydrated and the puffiness reduced. because my skin tends to be oily i like origins no puffery eye gel. i've even started using it on my lids and it's working very well for me. if your skin is on the dry side i would suggest skyn island islandic relief eye cream. i picked mine up at sephora. i stopped using it because the creamy texture was a bit heavy for me, but is was very hydrating and did a good job of brightening my under eye area. it's a bit pricey, but may help depending on your needs. hope this helps!

Posted Image
Fragrance, Cosmetics & the Finest Facial Skin Care Product Selection at Sephora.com

#3 Kathy

Kathy

Posted 05 March 2007 - 02:29 AM

I'm in this crowd too. But, I only use a heavier cream at night because if I use one during the day it makes my eye makeup smear. I have yet to find my HG eye cream (I've tried a ton!), but I'm currently using my Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Cream and I like it. HTH

#4 Maggie2

Maggie2

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:37 AM

Best eye ? My vote goes to naturalis eye revive cream. It is a good moisturiser also. Cheer!

#5 Miss Lauren

Miss Lauren

Posted 26 March 2007 - 12:40 AM

Caudalie Contour Eyes & lips for day- very moisturising, smooth even base for make up and fantastic job at reducing dark circles and lines OR Caudalie Anti-Ageing Serum Eyes & Lips for a really intensive anti-ageing treatment that's great value and in my opinion, works incredibly well and really helps with 'ageing' concerns

#6 kellianne76

kellianne76

Posted 26 March 2007 - 03:57 AM

Clarins makes some good eye creams and eye serums.

#7 dlwt2003

dlwt2003

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:24 AM

I use squalane oil, its ok for the eye area and pretty inexpensive, does wonders for my whole face
~~Debbie

#8 SierraWren

SierraWren

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:32 AM

Clinique All About Eyes Rich--their new, extra moisturizing formula---and Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users