What eye cream is best for "mature" women?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I hate to admit to this, but I'm at the age where the eye area is my biggest concern (wrinkles, sagging) etc. I do have some good eye care products, but am looking for one that is SUPER moisturizing. Most eye creams just seem too light & watery for me. I'd love to find one that seems thicker and keeps the eye area moist feeling all through the day. Any recommendations? Thanks so much!

hi newbloom and welcome! i have the same concerns. i'm in the 40+++ crowd and need something regularly to keep the skin around my eyes hydrated and the puffiness reduced. because my skin tends to be oily i like origins no puffery eye gel. i've even started using it on my lids and it's working very well for me. if your skin is on the dry side i would suggest skyn island islandic relief eye cream. i picked mine up at sephora. i stopped using it because the creamy texture was a bit heavy for me, but is was very hydrating and did a good job of brightening my under eye area. it's a bit pricey, but may help depending on your needs. hope this helps!

Fragrance, Cosmetics & the Finest Facial Skin Care Product Selection at Sephora.com

I'm in this crowd too. But, I only use a heavier cream at night because if I use one during the day it makes my eye makeup smear. I have yet to find my HG eye cream (I've tried a ton!), but I'm currently using my Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Cream and I like it. HTH

Best eye ? My vote goes to naturalis eye revive cream. It is a good moisturiser also.

Cheer!

Caudalie Contour Eyes & lips for day- very moisturising, smooth even base for make up and fantastic job at reducing dark circles and lines OR Caudalie Anti-Ageing Serum Eyes & Lips for a really intensive anti-ageing treatment that's great value and in my opinion, works incredibly well and really helps with 'ageing' concerns

I use squalane oil, its ok for the eye area and pretty inexpensive, does wonders for my whole face

Clinique All About Eyes Rich--their new, extra moisturizing formula---and Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

Back