Can A Guy Easily Fake Being Loving & Fake Love You?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. As pessimistic as it sounds, people are capable of anything. But that doesn't mean everyone can/will do it.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think its possible, but i think the tell would be that it would leak into other areas of their life. I think they would be fake in alot of things, and lie a hell of alot.

Yes it is true. My cousin is married to a guy that doesn't love her. She is slowly starting to realize it, but won't believe it. It really is quite sad, and he is such a loser!

Yep, as sad as it seems. Ive always hanged out with guys and they take me as one of them but sometimes I cant stand the things they say. I love them like brothers but they're really d*cks with chicks (but not all of them). If they fake, then they'll say anything to get into your pants and they're really smart about it.

yes it is possible. manipulative people can make you believe anything as long as they're getting something out of it. It's very sad but true. But for every loser there's a winner!

Yep. I've just been told that recently by my former/current BF?...

Sucks. But it does happen. But girls are susceptible to it too. So it goes both ways.

very simple answer- you have something that they want, and when they get it, they are gone. Men are unsympathetic dogs sometimes, and that makes it easy for them. So yes, he can fake being loving, and when he gets what he wants, he will be your worst enemy. I have been through it, and devised a plan, but I am married now, so I dont need it. Men scope out women and take kindness for weakness, until you bust that a$$. And no violence is required to bust them. Unless you want to ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes. Its very possible. As messed up as it sounds, heck, if I can do it so can they.

Of course a guy can fake being in love with a girl.

She can make it easy for him to fake love when she trusts too easily or

desperately wants someone to love her.

Back