Stencils

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like alexis vogel's stencils. but it hink she only offers them in kits. i havent really seen them in drugstores but then again ive never looked

YEP! I got a pack of Ardell eyebrow stencils for cheap at CVS. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They come with four different looks in one pack.

I really like the "Glamorous" ones. hth!

199666.jpg

You can also order from about 80 different shapes and sizes from Darken & Shape Your Eyebrows - New, Innovative and Simple Eyebrows Sol'n - I have six different styles that I really enjoy using. They are also awesome for figuring out a shape that really suites your face well, too.

Drugstores often have them - Ardell, and I think some other lines (maybe Sally Hansen? not sure). I really like the selection at eyebrowz.com, though.

You can get them at Sephora. I use the Sephora brand stencils and they work fine for me. There's also the Anastasia stencils and Benefit Brow Zings.

you can't find alexis vogel products in drugstores.

you can also find it at Walgreens.

Ulta has made their own brow kit similar to the Anastasia Brow Express. its sold for $15 compare to Anastasia's $38 price.

i have the anastasia brow stencils, they cost like $20.

though ive seen way cheaper ones at rite aid and at wallgreens and other places like that.

Latest posts

Back