Dimple on the chin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey!:yaya:

I have a dimple on my chin, right in the middle and I actually do not like it. Sometimes I think it's ugly or unattractive when I see pictures of myself in certain lightning/or sideways what makes the dimple stand out more:frown: , though some pictures it's like it's not there (lightning of course) and I like that. I do not have a very 'deep' dimple (more dimplish like claire danes I think) but it's there. I have times I think it's masculine or something really. I know it's a feature and it's ME, but I have days I wish I had a smooth round chin.

Any girls who have a dimple in the chin here? (I don't mean dimples on the cheeks, I think those are cute) Do you like it?

What do you think about girls with a dimple on the chin?

Some famous woman with dimples:

Jessica Simpson

1.125443.1154499180!img125328.jpg

0,,5360902,00.jpg

Claire Danes

claire-danes-picture-1.jpg

Ashlee

ashlee-simpson.jpg

I mean, nothing is wrong with it, it is just part of what DNA gave to you. You cant hide it, so just look at it and accept it, that's just a feature that makes you different.

i have one, you can barely see it though, i think they look sexy, these women in the pictures, with their chin dimples, i have always thought that it gives people a touch of sexyness ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> jmo.

Yeah, I have a small dimple on my chin and actually the opposite of a dimple on one side of my mouth. Now that's wierd lol. But I live with it and just try not to focus on that.

You are so lucky! I wish I had a dimple somehere! The only "dimples" I have are the cellulite on my hips and butt!

hehe you are funny :rofl3: Hey don't tell me about those 'dimples' , don't we all have those.:doze:., the worst dimples, I am dimpled too but you should try the 6 minute butt-workout.. it's great. :wink3:

I think it's cute too, but I know how you feel. I have maasive dimples, they make me look like a 5 year old, LOL. But hey, you gotta learn to love em, ay?

they're cute! but some women would rather be described as sexy not cute, but i'm afraid cute it is!

Back