MAC - best bubblegum pink lipsticks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for some pink lipsticks for the summer, preferably 'baby' pinks and/or bubble-gum pinks. I don't want hot pinks like Girl About Town, Rocking Chick, etc, though.

I only have one mac lipstick - Hue - and it never stays on long enough. Tonight i checked mac's site and Hue is a 'Glaze' lipstick which has 'low colour payoff but a soft sheen'...that'd explain why it only stays for about 20 minutes lol :tocktock:

So i don't think glaze lippies are really what I'm looking for, I need something that will stay put for a while. Any shade suggestions and in what finishes?

TIA :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have Angel and Real Doll, both nice shades of pink. I love pinks! However, I'm more of a lipgloss girl than lipstick. I know u don't like lipgloss, but you might want to try Pink Pantina which is a lip varnish. I'm on my 2nd one! hehe, and I love the color but I think it might be discontinued.

Out of those I have angel, and pink plaid... and they are good choices for bubblegum pink.

I absolutely love lipgloss but I have enough to last me years lol, whereas I only have one mac lipstick - it's a glaze finish and doesn't stay on very long!

I'll check out the Pink Pantina, as well as all the other colours you girls mentioned :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you can ind it Real doll from the barbie collection is perfect

also you could try Please me, Snob< polietly pink, Bombshell

Snob is pretty bubble gummish. I bought it but only used it once i guess.

sounds tasty! i have no mac lipsticks. i might have to check into these recs because, a nice soft pink would be wonderful for spring / summer!

Thanks again for all rec's etc.

I finally got a lippie yesterday, in Pink Plaid. I looked at all the shades you mentioned and they were all really nice, but I decided on either Snob or Pink Plaid. Snob was sold out though :frown:

I now LOVE mac's matte lippies, I've only got glaze ones as i thought matte would be too drying on me...but they're actually really nice to wear and the colour pay off is so good! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back