Need your opinions about this outfit I bought today! (photo)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this adorable shirt and capris and found some really cute shoes that match the color of the shirt! But what I am wondering is this -- are the shoes "too much"? I don't know if I should get some slides or something rather than these big shoes (but they are comfortable!)

Don't mind the hair/makeup/bad pic...I was actually in my pajamas and changed just so I could get your opinions on the outfit and shoes! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

100_0249.jpg

eta: My butt is SO freakin' big! That's what having kids did to me!!!!

i'm not 100 percent sold on the shoes

it seems pretty matchy matchy to me

i'd go with flipflops or some lower shoes if i were you

but your outfit is SUPER CUTE it looks very spring hehe

I think it make a great outfit!!! you don't have to wear the same shoes every time you wear those pieces.

I agree on the shoes (but a heel is ok) and if I wore that exact outfit I might throw in something unexpected like a long lime green fabric covered necklace

It looks like a very cute springy outfit --especially together with those shoes!

I just love them!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I definitely agree on that. The right bag or the accessories may change the impression of "too perfect a match" (if you worry about that), to something "unusual and original "

Super Cute!! I would like to know about those shoes too, where did you get them from?

Latest posts

Back