What if you were sooo lucky to...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Win an opportunity to grab as much as you can in Sephora in 5 minutes...all that you take is yours for the keeping! WHich brands would you run to first? What would be your top picks??? (ahhh, its so good to daydream) LOLOL

well, i guess ... um ... this is hard!

i'd go for urban decay. hm ... wait. possibly stila.

I think I'd run straight to Stila, then Smashbox, Nars, and makeup forever. I sure hope id have time for all of that!!! LOL

SO easy-

the entire dior line of course! and since that would only take two seconds, i would go straight to the makeup forever counter and move onto the nars, and then make sure my entire body was clean with all things bliss spa!

That would be my dreeaaam! I would train for this event like an Olympic athlete. I have the layout of my Sephora memorized.

I would basically work in a clockwise pattern. Starting with Tarte I'd grab their cheekstains in Blushing Bride, Bronze Goddess (shouldn't take more than 30 seconds). After that I'd head to the MUFE display which is on the right wall and snatch all the Face and Body foundations, concelaer and lip palettes. Nothing from Lorac but Benefit is on the other side...Benetint, BadGal Lash, and the Highbeam and Moonbeam lighters would be all I'd need. I'd skip Urban Decay which is right next door and hightail it to Dior and stick the Beige Massai and Stylish Move quints in my basket. I'd grab any colors of lipgloss I could see and on to the next display.

Next would be NARS which is in the front of the store. In my basket would fly Gilda, Orgasm, Cactus Flower, and Penny Lane blushes. I'd throw in the lip lacquers for good measure (Diablo is hot!) Stilas on the other side. Kitten e/s, and all the Convertible colors would be mine! At the Vincent Longo stand I'd grab the lipgloss in Sophia Rose and then run to Cargo and pick up Rome blush and their bronzers in Light, Medium, and Dark. Next door is Smashbox. In would go their line of brushes and voila! I'm done.

This is basically half my Sephora wishlist lol. I should try this one day...actually maybe not! They'd might think I was robbing the place :lol:

Lol I swear I saw something similar to this on TV. They had a shopping cart and could keep whatever they could grab in a supermarket in a few minutes or maybe it was just one minute. 5 minutes sounds like a lot of time to me! No time to look, just grab!

OH gosh I would deff get a bunch of udpp. All the urban decay stuff bunches of sephora lipsticks. Pout makeup stila nars smashbox and lorac. I have nothing from any of them. And would love to try them

Oh definetely Urban Decay, Stila, Makeup Forever, Dior, Benefit and if I had any time left I'd grab the nearest perfumes

First I'd go for all the Stila lip glazes & lip polishes, blushes, e/s, concealer, foundation, and then I'd move on to MakeUp For Ever -- ALL of their e/s, especially the star powders, lip palletes, lipsticks, etc. If I had more time after cleaning out those lines, I'd grab philosophy shower gels, the whole line of Amazing Grace scented stuff, and Dr. Perricone skincare products.

I'd go for Smashbox, Urban Decay and Nars first then Lorac, Make Up For Ever, Cargo and Stila if I had time.

First run and clear Smashbox, then Urban Decay, then Bare Escentuals, then end at the brushes. What a fantasy!

I'd snatch up handfulls of brushes from the tools and brushes wall. Then I would sprint to the NARS section, and throw one of every eye shadow into a basket. I'd then do the same for Smashbox, Vincint Longo, Urban Decay, and Makeup Forever. Then I would get a train case to store it all! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok, I'd grab some DDF skincare stuff then head to Stila and grab ALL the lipglazes and smudepots or actually everything in sight. Then I'd head to Nars to pick up Orgasm and Oasis blushes as well as the face primer. Then I'd grab some Lancome mascaras, and a whole bunch of Sephora brushes. Oh no wait, how can I forget :tocktock: ...Bare Escentuals..I'd take a whole bunch of BE foundations, blushes and eye glimmers. Also, grab a LipFusion XL.

Hmm, yeah...I think I can fit all of that in 5 mins. OH how I wish!!

Back