Akon molests a 14 year old girl on stage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im reading the comments people left on that page..they're really nauseating. everyones saying it's her fault for dressing like a slut. hello. no. thats like saying it's a girls fault for getting raped because she was asking for it by dressing provocative. (which is used a lot but is sooo wrong)

'Why is everyone getting on Akon??? Like he gonna stop what he is doing and ask everyone he brings up on stage their age…And that little girl know she is wrong dressing like a grown woman..And her father has the nerve to say something he should be cussed out cause he needs to look at it like this your 14 YEAR OLD is a slut and instead of addressing Akon someone needs to sit u down and teach u how to raise ur daughter!!!!!"

makes me sick.

i don't care if shes 16 or 26, it's innapropriate at any age. but especially in this case because she is a minor. but either way, it's wrong..and to not fault akon is completely bull.

Did u see her outfit? shes supposedly 14 but looks 18 and Akon hes no better

ok look i agree 10000milllion percent especially watching that video UGH i dont know if he could be any more gross or degrading

buuuttt huge but lets face the music people...the girl here,,,she is no rape victim and she went out and dressed like that got up on stage did all that shit...she is definitly definily part of the problem. he should have treated her with abit more respect, but please lets get serious, i dont wear low cut shirts when im single cuz I like looking at my boobs. and she didnt wear that cuz SHE liked what she looked like she wore it cuz she knew guys would. i dont disagree that that was gross, so before everyone jumps down my throat, as far as he was concerned (taking away the fact that what he did was disgusting, but not illegal) she was 18. so...now you can attack me...but really...that was what she wanted and im sure she was happy about it, i mean...she wrapped her legs around him ewwwwwwwwww to both of them, an i like his music so much :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

^^I agree, she doesn't look nor act like a 14yr old girl. I don't know, these days 14yr olds act and appear much older. She was at the concert dressed this way, how was he to know her age? Also, she seemed to like it! The fact that her father is a minister means nothing. Have you ever observed some of their children? You must remember that they are human. Just look at her! He is Muslim, if you read the Koran you will see that having mutiple wives is acceptable, he is not a Christian. Different strokes for different folks.

I duno. I don't necessarily think she wanted anything by dressing that way. And also, to me it looked like she was holding on to not be thrown off. He was throwing her around so fast, thats hardly a time to react. Anyways, what the heck is he doing that for anyway? Thats just wrong for a concert or anywhere outside the bedroom with someone actually LEGAL

I don't agree it was molest either, thats just the title of it. I do think it's disgusting and shouldnt have happened.

ok first of all BEFORE i go around suing this singer (i have no idea who he is) i would beat the shit out of my 14 year old for going out in public dressed that way and i agree that dressing a certain way doesnt mean your "asking for it" but when your showing your boobs and/or ass im sorry if you get raped you DID ask for it, there is no damn reason ANY woman should dress like that if she has any self respect. think about it...a 14 year old with boobs almost falling out, out way past midnight im sure, with a bunch of guys/men at a club and gets raped, now take a 14 year old who's dressed in jeans and t-shirt, goes to mcdonalds at 2 pm and gets raped? i dont think so, i HATE when people say just cuz she dressed like a slut doesnt mean she deserves to get raped, um if your 14 that was ONLY obvoius!!! her ass should have been at home doing homework and washing her underwear!!!!!

wow am i glad i heard this its about F*king time people understand that being politcaly correct isnt always the way. thanks for not eating me alive :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> this is a little girl!!! LITTLE with no respect and no brain. i dont think its right that it happened but still she might as well have gone naked...barf

whoa..you said you agree it doesnt mean youre asking for it but then you go to say she was asking for it. even if she was naked no one deserves to be raped. plus i duno where you got all that stufff about being in a club past midnight and with a bunch of guys/men. it's an akon concert, im sure there were more girls than anything. also just because she dressed like that doesnt mean she was indeed a slut like everyones treating her. im kinda confused about the whole mcdonalds thing, lol. honestly, if youre gonna get raped..the person wont care what youre wearing. he/she is gonna rape you. because people are sick like that. people dont rape because they see half naked women, people rape because theyre sick people.

although this really has notihng to do with the situation because no one was raped. i just don't like how someones choice of clothing makes such a statement about how she should be treated

i agree with what he said about children being fastinated by pop stars. after all she was only 14. she definately wanted to get his attention but it went too far

"They are innocent to the wicked ways of the world and it is our responsibility as elders to keep them safe" ummm okay let me explain something...my daddy...he likes to keep me safe and do you know what i was lucky enough to receive from my parents???? an education about what KEEPS ME SAFE that means not biting off more than i can chew, knowing about situations that i get myself in and last but most importantly, i was taugh about dignity and self respect. this girl dressed like this...u wanna play the she didnt ask to be treated this way card? lemme put it this way, it is a general thought now a days unfortunatly that girls who dress like that want to get some. now whether that is the truth or not is not the issue, this girl knew she would get alot of attention, whether unwanted or not, she knew she would get it. the idea is that if you know what people will think whether its to this extreme or to just someone thinking youre a slut...dont dress like that, she listens to the music, she is part of the popculture phenomena...hello? dont dress like that its not rocketscience....i wont walk around half naked if i dont want that kind of attention. once again, maybe me showing off my breasts in a low cut shirt cant be called me asking to be raped but it can definitly be called me looking for "that kind" of attention. iof there is something i dont like about it its up to me...no one else, we can only be responsibe for our own actions.

whew...i didnt realise how strongly i felt about this

(p.s akon IS a pig...but this isnt the issue)

Children hummmm.......why was this child at an 18+ club? Is the Minister unable to control the whereabouts of his child? BTW, simulated sex acts have been taking place on stage for many years. Remember, they accused Elvis of this, then would only broadcast him from the waist up. Also, Bobby Brown was arrested for performing a lude sex simulation on stage in the late early 90's, Mick Jagger simulated with microphone poles, the list goes on. People know this happens all the time at concerts.

Wow, that's gross. This seems to be a very touchy subject, hopefully it won't get out of hand.

My thoughts are, whether she's 14 or 26... Akon is wrong. Whether she's naked or clothed, Akon is wrong. No one should be treated this way, regardless!

i definitly cant argue that its just upsetting that noone educates their children anymore

Latest posts

Back