Finally, my NYX came!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered this lastweek and this is my last haul for a very long time. I need to start saving my money for some big purchases i wanna make soon plus my husband will divorce my haulin @$$ soon if i don't lol....anywho....this is my NYX haul...

e/s Bronze Pearl

Chrome e/s in Oro

Chrome e/s in Seclude

Doll Eye Mascara Extreme Black

1000 Miles Long Lashes Mascara in Lavender

Pigments in...Purple Pearl, Lilac pearl, Mink Pearl, Baby Pink Pearl

random013.jpg

some close ups of the colors

Piggies

random018.jpg

Bronze Pearl

random019.jpg

Chrome e/s

random020.jpg

random021.jpg

oh those look soo nice!! i wonder where they sell NYX here in Calgary :kopfkratz:

anyways, great haul Jessy!!

Nice haul, how are the chrome eyeshadows, i haven't heard much about them!

Thanks gals!!!

To be honest with you I thought the Chrome shadows were going to be a cream base e/s but it's a loose shadow. I just tried them on myabe i'll do a FOTD depending how it comes out. So far so good though.

looked lovely in your FOTD!!! I just added more to my NYX last night too!!! they didn't have the chromes though, have to make an online purchase i guess!

Thanks hun.....Yeah they only sell so much NYX by my house....this was a online purchase.

Those are amazing!! I ser need to get me some NYX! I noticed that one of my drugstore's carry it but they don't carry the piggies :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> how do you like the bronzer? CAn it be used as a blush?

Back