I need foundation for pink undertones

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
But no matter where I go I cant find one. They are all yellow-ish. Do your girls have pink undertones, and where & brand do you get? My usually color is Natural ivory, if that helps any.

well, for liquid foundations, it seems like an unending quest. but my BE foundation (in fairly light) so far isn't too yellowish. my skin is a light beige with pink undertones, if you see what i mean.

I'd say MAC. The NW range is meant for pink undertones. HTH =]

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks girls. Aprill those links will help alot. no problem, I saw some on Cinema Secrets also that looked pretty good. lol, get a tan! J/K
laughing.gif

Prescriptives makes 2 levels of foundation with undertone shades of pink to red. There is the Blue-Red Level (rose colored undertones) and Red Level (for pink undertones). "Petal" is the lightest of the Red undertone shades and is definitely pink based, and very pale. www.Prescriptives.com

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif no problem, I saw some on Cinema Secrets also that looked pretty good. lol, get a tan! J/K
laughing.gif
I wish i could get a tan. I get burnt really bad, my mom gets the good tan!

Originally Posted by anne7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd say MAC. The NW range is meant for pink undertones. HTH =] ditto

Are you looking for drugstore?

I've noticed that Loreal True Match has a lot of pinks.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks girls. Ash I was looking for any kind. I like Loreal so ill try that I was going to say L'Oreal True Match as well.
smile.gif
They have warm (w), neutral (n), and cool © colors.

Have you tried Revlon Colorstay in Ivory? I have pink undertones too and for me, it's a perfect match.

Back