Look at this!!! cosmetics cooler

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone!!

i was just surfing trough ebay and saw this........

coolerred.JPG

COSMETIC COOLER - Prevents bacteria and dirt from taking over your skincare and cosmetic products. For the first time ever this unique, patented personal refrigerator is being offered to the public. Pollution Free Cosmetic Cooler keeps skin care, make up and fragrance, fresh, clean and bacteria free. This is not just extra storage, it is an investment in healthy skin. Cosmetic Coolers are wonderfully compact and can be placed discreetly in even the most modest spaces. With design choices that fit any decor, Cosmetic Coolers are small enough to be placed on a makeup table, but big enough to hold even a professional's full complement of products and supplies. Design options include the ultra-hip and super-lightweight Imago crafted in either bright white or warm copper PVC. HOW IT WORKS: This environmentally friendly cooler operates with a pure, high-tech cooling method that doesn't use Freon. With a patented Bio-stone to ionize its contents, Cosmetic Coolers keep bacteria from permeating into skin care items and cosmetic products. This allows cosmetics to retain their maximum functionality for an extended period of time and even perfumes will retain a fresh, clean aroma. A unique direct cooling method keeps the inside temperature and humidity of the Cosmetic Cooler at optimum levels. Temperature automatically adjusts depending on seasonal changes and since Cosmetic Coolers don't run on compressors, each unit is noise-free and does not cause any pollution, making it a welcome addition to any home or business environment. MAIN FEATURES Imago - Modern Design with attached mirror, Environmentally friendly, Pure high-tech cooling method Pollution Free; Noise free; No compressor, Prevents bacteria from forming, Lets products function as they were intended. Products in cooler become ionized. Prevents dust and debris from adhering to the products, Keeps optimal temperature and humidity level, Temperature automatically adjusts, Compact can be placed in most discreet places. Inside demensions are: approx 6" wide and approx. 5" deep. Thanks for your continuing support and Happy Ebaying!

what do you think!!???

lol, how dumb. i know excessive heat can mess up makeup, specially the liquid and cream stuff, but just keep it out of direct sunlight and heaters and ppl should be fine.

Originally Posted by mehrunissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, how dumb. i know excessive heat can mess up makeup, specially the liquid and cream stuff, but just keep it out of direct sunlight and heaters and ppl should be fine. ditto!

to hold all my stuff, the thing would have to be huge.

couldnt you do the same thing and put your stuff in the fridge im wondering?

Now that is neat but you could save quite a few dollars and just get a regular cooler.

I don't see why I'd need it as I haven't had significant problems with my makeup sitting in my room away from the sun.

Latest posts

Back